VI Peel Did Wonders For My Skin - New York, NY

I went to Dr. Strachan for help with a few dark...

I went to Dr. Strachan for help with a few dark spots and acne on my face. She suggested I try a Vi Peel. Wow what a difference! After about 7 days, my skin was clear and glowing. I got so many compliments on my skin from my friends and family, I was thrilled. I've always had problem skin, and to see my face so smooth and dewy looking was definitely a first. Dr. Strachan also gave me a daily cleaning regimen for my face with products that help maintain the results of the peel. I get a peel every year, and that's all I need to have beautiful skin all year round. I am so glad Dr. Strachan recommended it. She knows a lot about treatments for darker skin and I trust her to make the right recommendations for me. I highly recommend a Vi peel.

New York Dermatologist

Dr. Strachan is a great dermatologist. She is very knowledgeable, courteous and professional. After years of acne and bad skin, I never thought my skin would look as good as it does. She answered all of my questions and helped me find the right products for my skin. It doesn't take long to get an appointment, and the wait time to see her once you're in the office is minimal. Her Union Square location is very convenient. She also takes insurance, which is a huge plus. I highly recommend Dr. Strachan for all of your skin care needs.