VI Peel on Dark Skin - New York, NY

What a great personal investment. I am a dark...

What a great personal investment. I am a dark skinned blk male in his 20's and this peel delivered as promised. My skin looked and felt extremely smooth after 5 days with no discomfort during the application or time In between the estimated healing process. On cue I began to peel on day 3 and actually embraced it. It did wonders for evening my tone, softening my skin and best of all shrinking my pores. I love the results and am considering a second.

New York Dermatologist

Thanks Brooklyn for your review, I have terrible acne and eczema and the medications I've been prescribed just isn't working. I wanted to try something new but was reluctant because I know many treatments are not suitable for AA skin. I'll try the Vi Peel.

Hi acneheal,

Welcome to the community and thanks for the comment. Would you mind posting a review of your experience, I think it would help the community.

Thanks,

Hey brooklyn,
Glad I found this site, good to hear that the vi peel worked for you. I'm also in my 20's african canadian male and had the vi peel yesterday. I'm on my second day and it feels really tight. I'm hoping for significant improvements from the acne scaring and discoloration I had. I'll keep you posted.
Hey :-). Actually a facial wash was provided to be used for the first few days after the treatment. I don't think it was anything particularly special, just a gentle solution. After I would use the Vi Derm moisturizer and my own aloe Vera moisturizer. Most importantly I stayed out of the sun as directed.

Brooklyn,

I'm glad everything worked out. Do you have pictures?

Hi Brooklyn,

I'm really glad you had such a good experience with the Vi peel. Did you have to put anything on your face during the three days before peeling? Thanks for joining the community. Do you have pictures?

Thanks,