So Far So Good, Got a Great Deal on Groupon.. - New York, NY

At first I was obviously a bit skeptical. I bought...

At first I was obviously a bit skeptical. I bought a package of 3 velashape treatments on groupon for $99!!!! So i figured I would give it a shot because I wanted to tighten up and loose a couple inches on my lower abdomen. I must first mention I had lipo and a brazilian butt lift a year ago, and I was thrilled with the results!! (see my other review). However, the lipo left my stomach a bit "loose". I had the first treatment this afternoon and it wasn't painful for me and not too hot at all. I have a tiny bit of bruising, but nothing unbearable. I already notice that my skin feels a lot tighter. I am a bit swollen right now but that will go down in a day or two. I can't wait to get my other 2 treatments!

If your skin is swollen, it can give you a sense of tightened skin... Tell us if in a few days (when your skin is not swollen) after 3 sessions you had any results... Though I have now a deal $79 Can for 3 30-min sessions and should decide during a few days if I buy these vouchers and how many (can buy up to 5)

So glad to hear this has worked well for you, as it seems that is not the case for many people. I would love it if you would keep us updated on how long the tightening lasts & how the other appointments go for you.

Amber Medical Spa