Needed Spider Vein Cosmetic Treatment - New York, NY

I usually do sclero once and sometimes twice per...

I usually do sclero once and sometimes twice per year. I will be honest I do not usually keep t the same doctor. This was the case as well :) They had some sort of special on sclero and I went. The doc offered me to try some sort of new laser. I do not remember the exact name. Something with the word pulse in the name. They charge per 15 min of treatment. They showed me video first - looked kind of cool so I decided to try.
Overall I think this is better than sclero because there were no shots or needles. There was a little like a stinging sensation and there is like a small laser going between two tips of this machine and it remoes the small pieces of veins one by one. Ironically it ended up being more expensive than the sclero special I cam for, but I actually liked it better. Recommended.
New York General Surgeon

The procedure was performed by Dr. Khitin. I think he is pretty good and I liked him.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

OK. I will ask my doctor about this new procedure. Thanks alot.
Was the sclero effective? Is it permanent?
If you think of what the laser was called let us know!