Ultherapy - Significant Results - New York, NY

I received ultherapy treatment from Dr.Klausner...

I received ultherapy treatment from Dr.Klausner several months ago. She had recommended ultherapy as a new treatment she was offering that could greatly benefit me. I was looking for an overall tighter jaw line. The treatment is not pain-free (more like a sting) but Dr. Klausner was extremely gentle and attentive and I didn't feel the sting so much after a short while.

I noticed a slight result right away but it was after a couple of months that I really noticed that my jawline was much more defined- I could really see this when I looked at photos that friends took of me and also when looking at my profile in the mirror. The difference is very noticeable. I have the jawline that I did ten years ago!

what areas were done for that cost?
Hi. It was definitely more painful at the beginning but I got used to it- and it becamse more of a stinging sensation. I had taken a high dose of ibuprofen ahead of time as well as something to relax me. Those who've has laser treatment before probably have a sense of the feeling. It was definitely worth it.

If you feel comfortable sharing what you took to relax you I would love to know. I'm mainly just curious because so many people say that Ultherapy is really, really uncomfortable, so when I hear of someone who didn't have much pain I'm very interested in what may have made the difference for them.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

She was recommended to me by a friend who had seen her for filler and botox- my friend looked extremely natural and was thrilled with the results and Dr. Klausner's care. I have seen Dr. Klausner for other treatments and she is incredibly patient, honest, and caring. She does not over-promise the way some doctors do and she will always take the time to speak on the phone, answer questions etc. I wouldn't trust my face to anyone else.