Ultherapy - Significant Results - New York, NY

I received ultherapy treatment from Dr.Klausner...

I received ultherapy treatment from Dr.Klausner several months ago. She had recommended ultherapy as a new treatment she was offering that could greatly benefit me. I was looking for an overall tighter jaw line. The treatment is not pain-free (more like a sting) but Dr. Klausner was extremely gentle and attentive and I didn't feel the sting so much after a short while.

I noticed a slight result right away but it was after a couple of months that I really noticed that my jawline was much more defined- I could really see this when I looked at photos that friends took of me and also when looking at my profile in the mirror. The difference is very noticeable. I have the jawline that I did ten years ago!

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

She was recommended to me by a friend who had seen her for filler and botox- my friend looked extremely natural and was thrilled with the results and Dr. Klausner's care. I have seen Dr. Klausner for other treatments and she is incredibly patient, honest, and caring. She does not over-promise the way some doctors do and she will always take the time to speak on the phone, answer questions etc. I wouldn't trust my face to anyone else.

what areas were done for that cost?
Hi. It was definitely more painful at the beginning but I got used to it- and it becamse more of a stinging sensation. I had taken a high dose of ibuprofen ahead of time as well as something to relax me. Those who've has laser treatment before probably have a sense of the feeling. It was definitely worth it.

If you feel comfortable sharing what you took to relax you I would love to know. I'm mainly just curious because so many people say that Ultherapy is really, really uncomfortable, so when I hear of someone who didn't have much pain I'm very interested in what may have made the difference for them.

That is great that you didn't experience more than a sting when you had it done. Were you numbed before the procedure?