Ultherapy - Significant Results - New York, NY

I received ultherapy treatment from Dr.Klausner...

I received ultherapy treatment from Dr.Klausner several months ago. She had recommended ultherapy as a new treatment she was offering that could greatly benefit me. I was looking for an overall tighter jaw line. The treatment is not pain-free (more like a sting) but Dr. Klausner was extremely gentle and attentive and I didn't feel the sting so much after a short while.

I noticed a slight result right away but it was after a couple of months that I really noticed that my jawline was much more defined- I could really see this when I looked at photos that friends took of me and also when looking at my profile in the mirror. The difference is very noticeable. I have the jawline that I did ten years ago!

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

She was recommended to me by a friend who had seen her for filler and botox- my friend looked extremely natural and was thrilled with the results and Dr. Klausner's care. I have seen Dr. Klausner for other treatments and she is incredibly patient, honest, and caring. She does not over-promise the way some doctors do and she will always take the time to speak on the phone, answer questions etc. I wouldn't trust my face to anyone else.