6 Months Later and It Looks the Same - New York, NY

I was very excited to have this procedure done...

I was very excited to have this procedure done because gravity seems to have taken hold in my late-30's. I was told I was a great candidate because of being young with mild-moderate laxity and healthy lifestyle. First of all, it hurt worse than any other laser procedure I have ever had and took the technician 3 hours! At the half-way mark they had me look at the difference from the side they did to the side they were going to do. I saw some difference and the skin felt tighter, but I was not sure if I could make it through more pain. I went ahead and tried to breathe through it. After 3 months, I went in for a follow-up and "after" photos. Even the nurse said that there was not much of a difference. She also said that the "company changed the amount of lines(?) that are supposed to be used to get an effective treatment?!?!?!" Very frustrated, I plopped down more money for more agony, hoping a second treatment would do the trick. Bottom line after 6 months- not worth it!!!

Too much money spent for something that does not give an appreciable result. I would rather save my money and get a facelift in 5-10 years

Sorry to hear you didn't see much results from your Ultherapy. Did the $6,000 cover both treatments, I'm assuming?

Yes, it was for both treatments