Just Finished my Utherapy (Neck) Treatment - New York, NY

Excellent experience. Pain was definitely...

Excellent experience. Pain was definitely tolerable not as mind numbing as a lot of people have described on here. Truly a "no downtime" procedure for me as it took only about 30 minutes. My neck was pink afterward but I could go right back to work. I have high hopes and will post my results as and if the appear..

10 months later

Unfortunately I have not seen any improvement :(
Joie Tavernise

The entire experience was superb. Professional, skilled, courteous. A plus.

Ahhh, sorry to hear that. That must be very disappointing for you. What did the doctor say about you not showing any results? I appreciate you responding and feel bad for you. It's not an easy procedure to wait out. :(
wannalookgood, just wondering how you're progressing with the treatment. Have you seen any noticeable changes?? I just had mine done 3.5 weeks ago and can't wait to see some improvements. It's been a while for you....would you recommend this treatment to others?? Thanks in advance. =)
Unfortunately I have not seen any improvement :(

I would love if you would share more of the details of your experience with us, such as what areas you had treated, what changes you are hoping to see, and if you used anything to help control the discomfort during the procedure.