Didn't Improve Much, Might Have Worked Better if Lower Face Was Done at Same Time - New York, NY

I am 57 years old and had loose skin on my neck...

I am 57 years old and had loose skin on my neck (just below the jawline, not lower part of neck) from a combination of losing weight (30lbs) and age. The procedure was done at a leading NY laser center 9 months ago. The pain was tolerable, though I understand that Ultherapy hurts more in areas where bone is directly under a treatment area, such as the forehead. There was a small improvement, though less than I had hoped. Now I have noticed that the skin on my lower face also has quite a bit of laxity (though it doesn't appear so loose as my neck does) and I wonder if I had Ultherapy on my lower face at the same time as my neck, if it would have helped to pull on the loose skin on the neck tighter at the same time. I don't want a facelift, but I am concerned that if I have Ultherapy for my lower face and my neck again and they don't work, it will be a lot of money wasted.

well known New York laser center

The MD was very knowlegable and had good bedside manner. The normal follow up time is 3-6 months to see the results. I didn't need anyone to tell my how much it improved and it isn't easy for me to get to New York City, so I haven't retuned. I do plan to do so and MIGHT consider a redo with my lower face being done at the same time. I do not blame the MD for the poor results, I understand every one reacts differently. If it is the fact that if your lower face is lax, and it should be done at the same time as the neck (under chin) I hope he will remember that in the future.