Post Childbirth Pooch - New York, NY

Horrible md, horrible bedside manner and horrible...

Horrible md, horrible bedside manner and horrible outcome. Don't make mistake I did in believing that his 5th ave office makes him a talented md. He is horrible. Disfigured for life, have had a revision by another md and he agreed that the original procedure was poor. Thousands of dollars later I'm no better off. He should have retired 20 years ago.
New York City Plastic Surgeon

He could care less about me ...when I ended up w complications he was un reachable.

I go very soon to see this dr. Your comments are making me nervous. I'm going to bring this up in my next visit with him cuz I'll be damned if I go Thur this. What don't you like about your tummy tuck ?
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Tummy Tuck community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Tummy Tuck community today.