My Third Surgery to Correct my Belly Button - New York, NY

I had my tummy tuck and silicone breast implants...

I had my tummy tuck and silicone breast implants all at the same time,(he put the breast implants through my stomach) after surgery my stomach was burning I had narcosis on my incision and my belly button. I could not stand up straight for months.. Had wound care for months... After one year had my surgery to correct my scars... Just had my second surgery in march for my belly button again. We tried everything laser treatment , steroids injection.my doctor can't fix this he said we can't do anything else. Why did I get nacrosis after 3 sections? What can I do now, my belly button is destroyed. Any suggestion?
New York City Plastic Surgeon

Hi ! I have same problem and I went to another doctor.My navel was under the skin. I have my navel back.
This is scary
Can I ask who was the original surgeon for the tummy tuck?
The same surgeon for all... ;(
Did you ever considered another surgeon?
since this is now a medical problem.  your insurance should kick in.. So please   try a wound care specialist.  you may need some antibiotics
you can get plastic surgery and a new belly button.
 I do not know but you are not going to the same doc, are you?  try a wound care specialist...i also read about recovery vitamins that some women says works wonders got to the bbl sites they will talk about them..

I am sorry to hear about all of the issues you have experienced.  I hope you are able to find some resolution to this frustration.