I HEART Dr. Steinbrech and His Team - New York, NY

Before coming across Dr. Steinbrech via this site,...

Before coming across Dr. Steinbrech via this site, I was considering going to Costa Rica for my abdominoplasty. All doctors that I contacted said that they weren't willing to do the surgery because of how invasive the procedure is. Thank goodness for this because I would never have met Dr. Steinbrech and his wonderful team of professionals. My consultation lasted about 2 hours and was informative from the moment I sat down. All involved were genuine and this left such an impression on me such that I when I left, I knew that I wanted to move forward with Dr. Steinbrech.He took the time to explain that, in my specific situation, I would need to continue to eat right and exercise and that we would do this as a team (he will hold me accountable). Following my surgery, the nurses, patient advisor, practice manager were supportive, responsive, and positive. They, including Dr. Steinbrech, responded to my concerns as soon as possible. I'm 7 weeks post op and can confidently say that Dr. Steinbrech is truly skilled. Although I'm still swollen, my incision looks fantastic and my belly button is uber-cute! I haven't had any noteworthy complications thus far and I'm full steam ahead to continued recovery and additional weight loss.

Thanks Gotham Plastic Surgery!
New York Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Tummy Tuck community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Tummy Tuck community.

My procedure went very well! I did not have any noteworthy complications. The drains were annoying but necessary. After they came out I felt so much better. I was nervous about getting a seroma but Dr. Steinbrech reassured me that everything was ok. Swelling increased afterwards but that was expected