I'm 35 years old. - Tummy Tuck - New York, NY

I'm 35 years old. I have 3 boys ages 11,7,and 4....

I'm 35 years old. I have 3 boys ages 11,7,and 4. The oldest son had cerebral palsy since birth.He's wheelchair bound and a feed tube.He is non verbal also. Since birth I've been 100% taking care of him and love every minute of it. He's my gift from god. My special baby. Now I feel like this would be a nice gift for my self. Last year I started going to the gym lost a total of 40 lbs. But, cant loose my belly. I have a beer belly and I don't even like/drink beer. lol. I always wanted that flat stomach look. I think the last time I had the look was when I was in my teen years. lol. After my last child I started to really look in to it. I found a hospital in the city that does less then 6,000. Plus a night stay in the hospital. I hope by the being of next year I will have my flat belly. I have to be healthy and strong to take care of my special baby. My belly was so stretch out after all my kids there's no way without surgery to get it back.

It's been a while

I went to the ent hospital in nov found a great dr . His name is dr guy watts. I'm started to buy some things for the surgery . Looking forward to the big day .

Pic

My date is march 11 only 9 more days to go . Scared but happy the same time.

Tues d day

2 days away until my tt. I'm scared but very happy at the same time . I took 2 weeks off of work but I might need more. That's when the fmla will get filed. Good luck to everyone

Flat side

March 11 was my d day. I went to nyee dr guy watt was my doctor. He's great a very nice educated gets to the point type of doctor. He tells you the truth does tell you want you want to hear. I did a tummy tuck with lipo on love handles, lipo on inter thigh and bra fat. Everything was less then 5,500. The day of surgery went smooth . Get the the hospital around 12:30. Paid in full with money orders . Got my room. And the the waiting game. I was schedule at 3 pm but I did get in till 4. I was so scared and nervous . The what ifs started. But, there's was no good back. I didn't bring my cg with me so my niece had to come home pick it up and bring it back to the hospital. The surgery took about 4 to 5 hrs. The pain was another level . Not even morphine did the trick. As so as your in your room they want you to walk. They told me that they wanted me to pee . Omg the pain was so bad . Getting off the bed was hell. I need help from the nurses . I've never been that type of person that needs help but that night the call button was my best friend. The next day dr watt came check on me and told me I was able to go home. My husband and niece came pick me up . I left the hospital with there scrubs on I didn't care. I told my husband to drive very slow . But in ny everything is in a rush. All the pot hole and the yellow cabs wasn't a great ride home. I bought a recliner to sleep in but getting on and off is horrible . Also you need to walk cuz ur body gets stiff then it hurts more to walk. It took about 2 days to do #2 I thought I was having another baby . Lol. But now lil by lil everyday it gets better. I go back for my check up on Tuesday . Not able to take a shower. And breathing deep hurts but with time things are going to change.

It's been a while

It's been 8 months already . I feel great very happy .
Australia Plastic Surgeon

Nyee hospital nyc. Dr guy watt. What's a great doctor. Couldn't ask for anyone better. Also nice on the eyes. Lol