Thrilled with Surgeries After Weight Loss! - New York, NY

I had 4 major surgeries with Dr. Mark Schwartz...

I had 4 major surgeries with Dr. Mark Schwartz within the last year. I am. 44 year old woman, and recently lost 45 pounds through diet and exercise. I was very satisfied with my weight loss, but I was dismayed by the way I felt my body and my skin sagged afterward. The body I imagined, at my goal weight, was not a reality....until I chose to work with Dr. Mark Schwartz.

I began my journey with Dr. Schwartz with a face lift. I then had a breast lift with augmentation, (under the muscle gel implants) liposuction of the abdomen with autologous fat transfer to my buttocks. (known as a Brazilian butt lift) and most recently, an abdominoplasty of a very particular type. I had a combination of a mini tummy tuck to address the area between my mons and my belly button, and a reverse abdominoplasty to address the excess skin and fat above my belly button. I am thrilled with all of my results! I look natural, feel great, and have all my physical confidence back.

Congrats on that weight loss! And thanks so much for sharing your story. We'd love to see your before and after photos if you'd feel comfortable posting them. Every bit of information you can offer helps others in the community who are about to embark on a similar journey.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schwartz and his staff earn all these 5 star ratings. My experiences with him an his office have been consistently exceptional! I met with several prominent plastic surgeons in Manhattan, and for me, there was no contest. Dr. Schwartz was the most highly recommended by his peers, several other NYP- Cornell doctors I spoke with recommended him personally, without reservation. Dr. Schwartz is the kindest, smartest, most talented, and most ethical doctor I have met. His skill as a surgeon is matched only by his compassion and genuine integrity as a human being. I literally trust him with my life. I also have immense appreciation for the talent, kindness and organization of his staff, both in the office and in the OR. The people who work with Dr. Schwartz are as helpful, available, knowledgeable...truly excellent. Fees are an important part of making decisions about aesthetic surgery, and I absolutely felt that Dr. Schwartz' fees were in line with his experience, expertise and location. I wanted to see a top notch surgeon, and I felt his fees were fair. Dr. Schwartz spent as much time as I needed to individualize each procedure, he answered every question I had, and was available in every possible way I needed him to be. I truly can't say enough about his amazing clinical judgement, his decision making was excellent. And his skill is incredible. I wish every one could have the opportunity to work with Mark Schwartz, MD. He has literally changed my life.