Reputable Doctor, Great Result - New York, NY

I went into the city(NYC) about 5 weeks to get a...

I went into the city(NYC) about 5 weeks to get a thermage and have to say, I’m glad I did it. Although I spent around 4 grand, it was totally worth it. I had done a thermage previously for around $2500 and had a terrible experience. One of the most important things with thermage is not to cheap out. Its your face we are talking about here. Go to a reputable doctor, trust me. I personally had mine done at Doctor L’s office on 74th street. I think the name of the company is Precision Aesthetics. They are a bit high end, but totally worth the money. I haven’t felt this comfortable with my face in years.

Precision Aesthetics

Doctor L is amazing, enough said.

Alicia in Manhattan, I joined Real Self to get this fantastic Dr.L name in manhattan where is his name? It's not given.

Thank you.
Hi Lily1015,

I guess it's been probably over a year since your treatment. How does it look now? is it better than the 5 week post op.
I just joined RealSelf. But still did not get Dr. L's full name - as was promised I would if I joined. How do I find out what it is.
Thanks

Hi merles,

Lilly who had the procedure might respond here in a comment or otherwise if you click here  and you come to Lily1015's profile on the topish sort of right it says "send Lily1015 a personal message" if you click there you can email here directly.

Hope that helps,

-Britt

Hi Lily,

Welcome to the community and thanks for the review. I'm glad your procedure went so well, what part of your body did you have it done? Please keep us updated.

Thanks,