The Master of the Revision Rhinoplasty – New York, NY

I had two previous bad procedures in my nose with...

I had two previous bad procedures in my nose with two different general plastic surgeons. The first surgery a bone graft was harvested from my hip and insert into a nasal dorsum. I decided a second revision because the nose was unsymmetrical. The second surgery was worse than the first revision because I had an "L" shape implant bigger than my nose and a big "red spot" on the tip of my nose. My nose was unsymmetrical and the nose was too big for my face because of the “L” implant and I had a bulbous tip with a poor definition. The implant was causing a lot pressure and my nose was very hard and sometimes I was in pain.

Dr.S is the best plastic surgeon because he fixed my nose and he really cares about his patients.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. SLUPCHYNSKYJ (el maestro de las rinoplastias) I had two unsuccessful surgeries in my nose with two different general plastic surgeons in the past. I spent a lot time searching for the right plastic surgeon and I heard different opinions from different doctors but I know Dr. S was my best choice and I got my third revision rhinoplasty with Dr. S. After three weeks, I can see the difference right away. My nose is still swollen; no bruising and the results are incredible. Dr. S removed the “L” and used my own cartilage and fixed my nose. Dr. S is a wonderful plastic surgeon with a lot experience and fabulous surgical techniques. He answered all my questions and after the consultation, I went to his office one more time before the surgery asking for more answers and he was very patience telling me what I needed to know. His staff was very helpful including the anesthesiologist. If you are interested in getting rynoplasty or any other procedure done, I would like to recommend Dr.S the #1. (Si estás interesado en una cirugía de naríz u otro procedemiento me gustaría recomendarte a Dr. S el #1). Thank you for everything Dr. S ( the best of the best in the revision rhinoplasty ) (Dr. S es el mejor de los mejores en las cirugías de nariz o corrección de alguna cirugía mal hecha). Gracias:)

I am very happy ur 3rd surgery was a success. Pls update with photos.

I'm glad you're happy with your final result! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf.

We'd love to see photos of the different stages of your journey (you can blur your eyes to preserve anonymity). They are SO helpful for others considering revision rhinoplasty.