I Couldn't Wait to Get This Tattoo off my Lower Back! - New York, NY

I am a 32 year old woman and for over a decade I...

I am a 32 year old woman and for over a decade I have had a tattoo in a very 'typical' place on my body. As a professional in a fast growing industry I always have to be on top of trends. I always thought I was the cool kid so I got one of those tattoos, referred to as 'tramp stamps' after watching Justin Timberlake's 'Cry me a River' video and I though it was so sexy! Now 10 years later all I want is a clean slate and no tattoos whatsoever. I did my research and discovered PicoSure laser that clears tattoos much faster and all color ink. I was so happy. I went to a place recommended by a friend who was a client. I started my removal at Tataway Boston where I was often for work back in September and I just finished my 6 session series in NYC, where I live and they had opened another location. I couldn't be happier. My stamp is gone and no scarring, in only 6 sessions. i can wear a bikini this summer and not worry about being judged and labeled as trashy by people who don't even know me.
Wow great results! So happy for you!
Wow those are amazing results! I got a test spot done with the picosure and tomorrow I am going for the full treatment. The place im going to in North Jersey seems so much more expensive than what you paid, I may have to make a trip to the city!
Just so you know, when I went here they charged me 550 for one session. I found a place that does it for more than half that. You can look at my tattoo for a frame of reference. They also have a chart for exact prize to size which they seemed to follow very exactly so you can probably find that online. Good luck!
Tataway

Tataway staff is the best. They are honest, down to earth, and very knowledgable. They treated me so well. They really know what they are doing with their lasers, I wanted the pico and they are just excellent with it. I lost my tramp stamp in 6 months thanks to them and I have brand new scar free skin I can show off. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for fast and safe tattoo removal. If you are not in Boston or NYC make sure you go to someone who has Pico and knows how to use it.