I Couldn't Wait to Get This Tattoo off my Lower Back! - New York, NY

I am a 32 year old woman and for over a decade I...

I am a 32 year old woman and for over a decade I have had a tattoo in a very 'typical' place on my body. As a professional in a fast growing industry I always have to be on top of trends. I always thought I was the cool kid so I got one of those tattoos, referred to as 'tramp stamps' after watching Justin Timberlake's 'Cry me a River' video and I though it was so sexy! Now 10 years later all I want is a clean slate and no tattoos whatsoever. I did my research and discovered PicoSure laser that clears tattoos much faster and all color ink. I was so happy. I went to a place recommended by a friend who was a client. I started my removal at Tataway Boston where I was often for work back in September and I just finished my 6 session series in NYC, where I live and they had opened another location. I couldn't be happier. My stamp is gone and no scarring, in only 6 sessions. i can wear a bikini this summer and not worry about being judged and labeled as trashy by people who don't even know me.
Tataway

Tataway staff is the best. They are honest, down to earth, and very knowledgable. They treated me so well. They really know what they are doing with their lasers, I wanted the pico and they are just excellent with it. I lost my tramp stamp in 6 months thanks to them and I have brand new scar free skin I can show off. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for fast and safe tattoo removal. If you are not in Boston or NYC make sure you go to someone who has Pico and knows how to use it.

Wow great results! So happy for you!
Wow those are amazing results! I got a test spot done with the picosure and tomorrow I am going for the full treatment. The place im going to in North Jersey seems so much more expensive than what you paid, I may have to make a trip to the city!
Just so you know, when I went here they charged me 550 for one session. I found a place that does it for more than half that. You can look at my tattoo for a frame of reference. They also have a chart for exact prize to size which they seemed to follow very exactly so you can probably find that online. Good luck!
I think their chart is on their website
Hey - I did look at your page. But are you using the Picosure? If not that's why it's so cheap. I already had a test spot with the pico and have seen some good fading so far. Tomorrow I go for my full treatment. I guess if I don't see much progress I could try a cheaper laser but the pico is the newest and apparently the most advanced out there, especially for the colors of my tattoo, mostly blue.
I am using the picosure, I haven't gone to the cheaper place yet though and have only planned a treatment but she looked at photos and assured me that would be the price. The woman there is a laser technician and not a physician which may be the reason its cheaper, but I'm willing to see how it goes for that much of a discount. The woman at tataway was an RM (i think?) but she still costed more than the actual dermatologist I met with who quoted me at 400 a session. And the group package she offered wasn't much of a discount either. Anyway, just wanted to give you an idea of the pricing before you went in - maybe you'll have better luck than me.
Thanks! I sent in a picture to tataway to get a price quote. I'm going to a dermatologist in NJ right now and only doing partial removal to start which is costing me $350 per session, if I wanted to do the entire tattoo (which I may down eventually) it would be $500 per session. So expensive!!
ugh that's rough! Well keep an eye on my review and maybe the place that's cheaper will also be amazing and you can head over there, good luck! The woman at tataway was very nice though.
it is expensive. i got a living social special at Tataway so i got half off first sessions and then i upgraded to their package deal where you really save money because no one else does the guarantee with a clean up nominal price afterwards and you know it takes several sessions (4,6, or even 8,9 depends on the person) so paying per session is not the way to go.
congrats on your removal! I had one session there in NYC recently. How long are you waiting between sessions?
* did you wait
I waited 4, sometimes 5 weeks tops in between.
Okay thanks. Your total cost was 1,275 for treatments? They charged me 550 for 1 which seemed ridiculous so I don't think I'll be going back there. Seems like a large disparity though.
The price depends on the size. I got a package in their Boston location last year. That was the way to go for me because I knew it will take several sessions. The package also saves you a bunch of money even though it seems like a lot to put upfront.
This is great to see!! Are there any visible remnants of the tattoo left at all?
No, if you saw me for the first time you would never know I had a tattoo.
:D
you have a link to there site? theres many tattaways when i type in google
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

One of the first complete removals on this site. Thank you!
im so happy!