Successful Hair Transplant - New York, NY

I first met doctor Frank in May 2013 and decided...

I first met doctor Frank in May 2013 and decided to have transplant in July 2013. I had thick hairs on sides and back. On top the density had reduced drastically and execpt for few hairs near forehead there was not much to cover the top of head. People could easily see patches. I was not able to comb the existing hairs sideways because the hairs were sparse and I had to comb straight to cover the patches on my head. I could not have long hairs because hairs used to grow more and quicker on sides and back and it looked awkward.

I had transplant of 3000 grafts in July 2013. This covered most part of my head on top. I followed doctor's instructions and did not have any trouble. I did not have any pain or did not have any other problems. I had numbness only for around 3 weeks and after that everything was normal.

Its 8 months since I had transplant and the hairs have grown back. The hairs cover the entire head and I am able to have long hairs and comb sideways and everything looks normal. Each graft has resulted in 2-3 hairs and in some cases even more. The hairs are thicker than the original hairs because the hairs were transplanted from back and those hairs have thicker texture. I don't see any patches now. The scar in the back is not thick and overall I am satisfied.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I first met doctor Frank in May 2013 and decided to have transplant in July 2013. I had thick hairs on sides and back. On top the density had reduced drastically and execpt for few hairs near forehead there was not much to cover the top of head. People could easily see patches. I was not able to comb the existing hairs sideways because the hairs were sparse and I had to comb straight to cover the patches on my head. I could not have long hairs because hairs used to grow more and quicker on sides and back and it looked akward. I had transplant of 3000 grafts in July 2013. This covered most part of my head on top. I followed doctor's instructions and did not have any trouble. I did not have any pain or did not have any other problems. I had numbness only for around 3 weeks and after that everything was normal. Its 8 months since I had transplant and the hairs have grown back. The hairs cover the entire head and I am able to have long hairs and comb sideways and everything looks normal. Each graft has resulted in 2-3 hairs and in somecases even more. The hairs are thicker than the original hairs because the hairs were transplanted from back and those hairs have thicker texture. I don't see any patches now. The scar in the back is not thick and overall I am satisfied.