Smart Lipo Back Side. - New York, NY

I went in for flanks. They advised me to also do...

I went in for flanks. They advised me to also do my back because there was loose skin hanging so I agreed. She worked on my back. And back side of flanks. Iam so upset at that because now she has to go back in. Ugh just thinking about going in again and wearing the compression garments sucks. I am three weeks post op and still feel pain. Im still swollen and I got a small scratch from the surgery which because of wearing the garment made it bigger and it was like an open sore. So I have to stop wraring the garment until it closes up well. I need to wear the garment so that I recuperate faster but I can't. Im upset that I was that girl with the issues after smart lipo. Im glad I'm alive tho. But still. It has been my life long dream to fix my waist and now after spending all my savings this happens. Maybe im just sensitive now. I know I should be realistic and wait the full six months to fully notice. Its just hard when all this is going on. They make it seem so easy. They say u can go to work the next day. Yeah right!. I couldn't move much and my legs were so swollen. I will keep an update and show more pics. You may ask me aqquestions if you'd like
I'm sorry to hear that Hun, I will have to have a small revision as well nothing my doctor did he tried for two hours to get more fat out of my left side and it was just fluid but hey I'm with you I wanna make sure it's what I want! Other than your scratch you do look like you have great results! Please keep us posted!
Thanks. Did u feel burning sensation and pulling if u did not wear ur garment???
Thanks. Did u feel burning and tightness if u did not wear ur garment???

Month and a half gone by

I still feel tightness and burning on my back specially if I don't wear my garment. But I hate wearing it. Although it helps reduce pain and swelling. Those garments are so expensive. Mines cost $100. I had to but two. I weigh 135 and am 5 ft tall. They expect me to wear the xs. It feels so tight. But since I had the open soar on my side it hurts so I end up wearing the large which still helps and feels tight on me. I still feel upset. I feel as though she does not want to operate on me again. Im giving her another week because I know the holidays just passed. she did tell me and my hisband she would operate. I guess ill show up without an appointment. I'll keep you updated.
Dr Gonzalez

The doc was ok. She did take out a lot of fat and helped shape my buttocks on top. But did not concentrate where she should have. My flanks!. She did say she will fix it. I will not pay extra as it was included in my package.