Skilled and Reassuring -- Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant - New York, NY

I recently had a rhinoplasty and chin implant. Dr....

I recently had a rhinoplasty and chin implant. Dr. Liotta was a careful listener and very hands on from start to finish. She encouraged questions, she took the time to make sure the pre-operation imaging mock-ups reflected the look I wanted, and during and following the operation she did everything possible to ensure a comfortable experience and a great outcome. I am thrilled with the results, and my friends haven't noticed (happily) but I see a huge difference, and my confidence has increased accordingly. Dr. Liotta has impeccable credentials, years of surgical experience, and an unerring aesthetic sense. On top of that, she has an unfailingly sunny disposition and competent demeanor, and every interaction with her was a positive one. I recommend her without reservation!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.
With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the rhinoplasty community.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon