Excellent Results- Great Staff- Not Scary at All - New York, NY

For years, I had suffered with sinus issues....

For years, I had suffered with sinus issues. Headaches, infections, dizziness were the main problems for me. My last Sinus Infection lasted 5 weeks, and I found my life was being negatively impacted by my sickness.

It was at that point, that I went to see Dr. Guida and just three weeks later he performed the surgery that would prove to take my headaches away. I feel like my old new self again!

I was happy that I chose Dr. Guida because he and his staff took the "worry" out of the surgery for me. The office is calm, the nurse is amazing, the staff supportive, and most of all, Dr. Guida is the best!

After the surgery, I was in some discomfort, but no pain. I felt just as bad as I did with the sinus infection a month or two earlier. I did not need to take pain killers either!!!!!! There was NO packing!!!! No real bleeding either!!!

If you are in doubt or uncertain if you should visit Dr. Guida, know that it is the best thing that I have done. I am headache free since, and I am only 5 weeks post surgery. I can smell new things, and yes, breathe!!!!!!

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I could not be more pleased with my results and Dr. Guida's care!