32 Y/o, Sinus Problems my Whole Life...i Can Finally Breathe Normally Again - New York, NY

I knew that Dr. Bennett was the sinus surgeon for...

I knew that Dr. Bennett was the sinus surgeon for me the minute he explained his "patient philosophy" - respect and understanding is the cornerstone to his practice. He didn't breeze through anything with me - he took the time to explain my condition and the best treatment options available. I felt super comfortable with him and flattered that he would even take the time to ask me questions about how my condition had affected my daily life. I first saw him in October, and my procedure was scheduled the following months, on November 14th. His staff made sure the insurance end of things was taken care of, and they provided me with a handy bag full of all of the materials I would need following surgery (nasal spray, gauze, cleaning solution, straws, chapstick, etc). Talking to other patients in the waiting room, it's obvious that Dr. Bennett's reputation for sinus surgery is impeccable. He is an expert in the field, which is exactly what I needed after having breathing problems for nearly 15 years. I am 2.5 months post-op, and the congestion is gone, the mouth-breathing is gone, the perpetual "stuffed up" feeling is gone, and I CAN BREATHE! THX DR B AND STAFF!

I'm glad you're pleased with your experience and results. Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! Did you have any low points during your recovery?
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon