I Got Butt Injections About 9 Years Ago and Everything Was Fine Until - New York, NY

Hi real self, I've never wrote on a blog like this...

Hi real self, I've never wrote on a blog like this before but after reading so many reviews I felt obligated to share my story and I hope it helps someone out there. I had my butt injected once when I was about 19yrs old by a Colombian lady named Barbara in a spa. I knew a lot of girls that did it w her and had it for a while, they were fine. I was told it was aloe Vera gel, now I know that wasn't tru. It was so legit,it was very sterile and she seemed very trustworthy. She even gave me antibiotics. I already had a little butt so I was satisfied doin it the 1 time (while many girls I knew at the time went about 5) I paid 1000$. after it was done I did follow up w her and I got massages manually and w a suction type machine that made it softer. It looked amazing although I must admit it was a little hard but nothing noticeable. I continued 2 see her every so often for massages and actually recommended like 5 of my friends so when I would see her she would treat me really good and make me feel super comfortable.
About 4 yrs ago I went back to her for a retouch n she put a bit more only 200$, bu now her office was completely renovated, bigger and you can tell buissness was great for her. Also I was an exotic dancer and I knew ALOT of girls that went to her by than (at least 15). So needless to say I had no worries. She injected me and I went on my way the same as the last time no sitting for 2 wks and meds for 1 week. Went back two wks later for massage n follow up.
A Couple of months later I heard from some girls I knew that her spa was closed down by the police!! Omg they were sayin a girl was hospitalized, but it wasn't for butt shot it was for some other laser lipo she started doin. I can't believe someone would do lipo in a spa, but really who am I to b talkin look wat I did lol. After that I couldn't find her for a while I heard she was arrested and disappeared. When I found her again months later she opened bac up in a house, and I went to her for massages. This is when I started feeling a really small lump in my butt, I brought It to her attention and she assured me it was nothing and gave me reall hard massages and I noticed it went down. Time went by and to avoid rambling on anymore fast forward today... last I heard of her she was deported. Also I met a few girls that got there butt done by her recently and immediately started having complications as far as many lumps and a lot of hardness. I think after her spa was closed she was injecting something dif and possibly the 2nd time she did me cuz it jus wasn't as soft the second time, thank god I only did a little that time I know girls that have been goin to her for yrs and have done it over 10 times.
Now my butt still looks good but I don't know where to get massages, and my butt is a bit hard on th sides. (I'm from NY so if anyone know where I can go inbox me I'd appreciate it. I lost touch w the girls I knew that went to her.) I still have the lump and now yrs later its a very slight discoloration over it, u can barely notice it but I can. I'm afraid it'll get worse and my butt is sensitive, when I hit it it hurt more than normal and if I try to lay on my butt on something hard its really uncomfortable. What's to come in the future? Idk and that scares me more than anything. I pray to god this is it but only he knows. That's why I say it isn't worth it. Also I read horror stories on here about ppl fighting for there lives, having infections, becoming deformed! Like there's nothing worth letting that happen 2 u. I'm not trying to preach or scare I'm just sharing my story and its the truth, I'm older and wiser now n if I had it 2 do again I wouldn't. Be careful out there u may kno ppl that had it for yrs and r fine but look at me 10 yrs and now I'm starting to worry and you never know, everyone is diff. Also there's so much surgery out there these day to get a butt safely and there's so much more info and awareness now that wasn't out there wen I did this. It was very hush hush and if u didn't kno someone u couldn't get it. Anyone can feel free to tell me they're story did something similar happen to u? Does anyone kno a doctor who takes it out? I kno I can't b alone even though I feel that way some times. Just b careful ladies think about ur health and future first. You don't wanna be like me lookin 2 get it out yrs down the line
Barbara

This review has been closed to future comments as it promotes the illegal use of a product. Medical experts have advised the RealSelf Team that this practice is potentially dangerous, so posts of this nature will no longer be allowed. For further information about this, please read the medical expert opinions here.
I would not bother with Dr. Gallerani office a complete rip of for a lousy consultation. He does not do everybody and very selective. 90% he or his wife MaryAnn will tell you to wait. Focus on detoxing your body. Plastic surgeons are more concerned with appearance and feel you should be doing this for a better look. The toxins are going to remain in your body cause they cannot even remove 100% so they would want to do for contour and removal of most of the pain. Because they are not sure they usually discourage you from touching it! Ill say leave it alone and just get use to the ugly appearance it creates. Detox the toxins the material makes and decrease the inflammation. I would detox. The less Inflammation . Live in the health food store.
Dear all, thank you for replying to my comment , @older2natural thank you for all the details that you have explained to me , looks like you really know about silicone injection,I wanted to ask you did you had any similar case with mine, or are you a doctor?thanks
@marci1 what I am talking about is testimonies and understanding the disease process what we call the presentation of s/s. Answering your question am I a doctor, I refuse to answer that and I am simply leaving information for others who are willing to go do there own homework and validate my information. You have to find your own mind and intelligence level especially after this point. Would you agree? People tell you things and look where we all are! You are welcome and do your own homework. See doctors however the web-site is designed to compare your situation and try and guide you to answers you may have. Please understand people will charge you for your mistake. Please understand I divulge alot of holistic approaches you must do because your body will decline via aging and this is when the symptoms will start to present. This is a foreign material free flowing in your body. It's not capsulated. Granulomas surrounded the material. This is where you feel the hardness. So now your body reacts to this now, sooner or later. Your body builds up toxic chemicals in your system. Which can be your blood or tissue. The material can compress on nerves. The harness when sitting. The material could had bed injected deep in a nerve. So the material can be in your muscle where a bigger blood supply is at. Atrophy usually occurs in a muscle where stiffness happens. So you can get what we call neuropathy as you age. Inflammation happens in surrounding tissue. So now you have some orthopedic issues and musckoletal issues going on. So when doctors say it can and will cause alot of problems. This is what they are talking about. When the material decides it want to migrate it causes another inflammation process and you will feel the changes via low grade fevers or in some sort of symptom that can be debilitating. Plastic surgeon does not like to do procedures with this because they will be the reason it may migrate by agitating the material and or they know they cannot remove 100% so guess what you still will encounter some symptoms and migration. This is. It a quick fix because its free flowing under your tissue or in a deeper layer which is alot more involved. You will experience lower back pain, joint pain, and other auto immune presentation. Facial break outs is common. Drs feel the dwn time, hours in surgery to pick this stuff out and excised is alot of work. Deformities and psychosocial for the Symtoms you will always have may be something we call the risk over benefit. So some doctors use modules of worst to least worse and your chief complaints. Your Buttocks will be ruined relative to appearance and if you try to correct it the doctor will agitate the material and you will have no idea where it settles at and if your Symtoms get worse. So what is done is done. We all make mistakes. I conclude with to take care your immune system alot better. Holistic approach. Research the ingredients that can be possible injected in your body and try to detox. Research the fungus, molds, bacteria that can build up in your blood and liver. I hope you got it now. If there is alot in your butt which is more the. Your healthy fat tissue then yes surgery should be recommended because you will be feeling more of the hard ness and pain. When you sit imagine sitting on an orange. Eventually leakage will come from the orange and the material leaks out into your tissue. Toxin build up causes reactions. Detox your body all the time. Do some yoga for the stiffness, water, apple cider vinager, green juices, liver supplements. Milk thistle. Bye ladies :-)
Older2Natural, thanks so much for all the amazing info you are sharing with all of us! you are truly a gem, thanks for schooling us on the subject, its been so hard, I had to find the courage to write you I get so upset thinking about this disasterI did to myself, I feel like you are the right person to ask millions of questions about, again I wish you you can tell me with if its worth to get it removed by Gallerani? I wrote to them and they told me exactly what you said to get an mri, and send the disk to them..I send you a private msg I hope to hear from you soon!!! all my best to you!
They are not going to read your MRI unless you go there! Find a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon where you live that can recommend a MRI/radiologist company that knows how to look for silicone and read it. Not all MRI places know how and you will get stuck. I do not recommend Dr. Gallerani office. Stay in your state. Ok if your buttocks is jiggling and your circulation is not cut off then leave it alone. Focus on detox your body and eating right. Ok hollistic and herbs. You ladies are too focus on getting the material out and the surgeons are in no rush. It's not the money!!! It's because there are risk over benefit. There is no need to do an invasive procedure and agitate the formed grandmas. Remember they cannot remove it all. You still will be pron to infection if any or Inflammtion. The discoloration will always be there ok So stop catching anxiety. Too much to much focus on this stuff you will ruin your mental. From here on please love yourself more and start to detox your body from the inside including your mind. Don't put anything hot or inject anything in your buttt. I say avoid the steroids ok Try an hollistic approach.
I am 31 years old -living in Dubai. I have been suffering these 2 years. 4 years ago I have injected oil silicone in buttock by not real doctors by thinking to create more proportion in my body since I have a big breast. They told me there were injecting collagen instead of the material they use. One year after that I didn't had any problem, any disturbing. After 1 year I start having redness, swollen hardness, pain, vomiting and weakness and I couldn't sleep properly in the both sides. I have been taking different antibiotics, IV , for a period of one year. Till I found a plastic surgeon doctor Mr. Ashok Govilla who willed to help me with my case. He done the surgery which took 6 hours and he removed a container of the material. In the biopsy result was mentioned that was found: Consistent with silicone granulomaI had 5 cuts in total in both sides. In six months I start having the same symptoms, redness ,hardness and collection in some other zones of the butt, it goes and comes because we using Kanolone Injection 10 mg since 9 months- only during the times that it appears(3 times during 9 months). I am very worried and in pain too, as I saw cases like mine in internet and they have different ending. I really hope in your help and I saw and read very good impressions about you. Please assist me by replying or suggesting what can I do, I want to get rid of it,I am planing to come in usa as soon as possible. Please doctors who had the same patients withe the same symptoms as mine,girls who are suffering the same, or has a surgery kindly advise me what to do, i wanna get rid of it and planning to come in usa as soon as possible. Looking forward for your reply. Many Thanks,
Greetings, I also made a mistake by seeing this woman Barbara in queens. This was in 2007. I was 27 and honestly didn't think of the health issues. I have discoloration myself and have been researching more on alternative options to rid this poison. I'm so sad many of us woman had come encounter with this lady. At the time it was a fast easy solution that my boyfriend at the time agreed on. Seeing other woman take the chance made it better. I have no idea what this lady injected and I attempted to read the bottles at the time. I'll never forgot me asking so many questions of the manufacture and the names of the solution - ingredients. I look back and wish I never stepped foot in the office. I don't have any pain but the color of my right check is a big off. The lower inner cheeks show where the fluid moved to and causes discoloration which at times hurts and become more noticeable from when I sit for a long time. My life has changed since this moment. I have become more consciously aware of myself, spirit, mind, body... I would never do anything harmful to my body ever. I am very much into a holistic path and have attempted to cleanse my body from the inside out. This pigmentation in the skin I know has to do with toxins in the blood. I pray nothing more comes up as I get older. I had a small bubble butt and I wanted to enhance it all for the joy of feeling better. Never again! It's sad how the media shows we woman have to be and look a certain way. Never is there education to teach us to love our bodies and to embrace the goodness of our temple. If anyone has had any success with specific detoxes or has seen a doctor who has treated a case like mine please share. Thank you for sharing your story and to all the other ladies as well, than you for your courage to speak out. Great support here!
Holisticlady, thanks for sharing your story, I, as you I made that catastrophic mistake of injecting this poison in my butt cheeks it was so unnecessary, now there's no point in beating ourselves over and over, I still hope there's other solutions, I want to get rid of this once and for all, I wish it was as easy as getting the surgery done, i'm afraid its going to be way more complicated than that that is if I decided to get it done and flying to Florida (I live in Los Angeles) at this point I'm relaying also in taking supplements and staying fit I have nothing else. As for Marceladubai I feel your, I hope there's no further complications, as I mentioned before there's no use crying over 'spilled milk' lets stay strong and hope for the best..Great regards to all of you may God be with you all!
@ hollisticlady is the discoloration gettin worse over time? Idk if mine is I posted picks on my other blog n I also jus did fat transfer that went well THANK GOD. Is the only complication discoloration? It's crazy how like 5+ girls hav reached out 2 me tellin me they went 2 Barbara n they're havin complications smh may she get wat she deserves 4 this. Ty 4 sharin ur experience. I read EVERY comment that u girls rite n appreciate them all we're all in the same boat n now all we can do is hope 4 the best, take care of ourselves n leave it in GODS hands. I try not 2 dwell on it 2 much but it crosses my mind a lot n I don't wanna drive myself crazy. It's like ur living w the enemy n u never kno wen it'll turn on u. Although I stay positive all te time n thank godness I jus hav a Lil discoloration in my left cheek I hope that's all it'll b but no1 knos its a very individual thing n everyone's body reacts dif. Stay strong girls :-) xoxo
Hello ladies I also forgot to mention.. The heat is what caused or causes the huperpigmentation and or the discoloration. Do not put any hot heat, laser or anything hot on there. K stay out of hot whirlpools. Sauna is ok. There is a product called Silicona detox. Look for that as well or email me. Go to Dr. Susan Kolb Website and print some of the protocols. See what type of symptoms you are having and see what you can put together yourself for relief. Again rid your body of fungus and bacterial infections. That mean you have to start eating clean, detox, yoga and don't claim any of this!! Spirituality and your relationship with GOD helps. Please don't allow these doctors tell you they can laser or lipo this stuff out because they cannot. Also look up there credentials and you will see that they are not board certified plastic surgeons. Go to the state licensing board and look at there bio profile. They should atleast have doe hospital affiliation and it must say board certified plastic surgeon. They took a test to practice as a board certified plastic surgeon and went to school to practice as a doctor. You want someone that is board cause they will be truthful with you 99% of the time. Yager in NY is board certified however I have not went to him yet! Take control of your life and these doctors out here will just treat the pain and send you all over the place to different specialist with no answer. I hope I put you ladies in the right direction. R/O (rule out LUPUS and HIV) and if you do have this along with the material you lost likely will present further symptoms. K the older you get and the longer it sits in you the symptoms will present cause we all have to age however Im showing you some natural measures to help live a more peaceful life and at the same time know and understand your attacker while its in your body! You want healthy cells to replenish! Also you will have alot of fatigue. Excercise and don't feel bad there is alot of ladies of all nationalities, classes that have made this terrible mistake.
Where can guy get the silicon a detox product and what does it do?
Sorry where can I get*
Go on line and google holistic doctors... Put in words like fungus, mold, bacteria, hydrogel, silicone. Have your doctor take certain blood test to see what type of process is taking place in your body. However please start treating your body holistically and more organic. Live in the vitamin store and juiceing. That's enough information to run with. Don't allow a doctor to tell you indirectly your dead! Mentally wrk on your spirituality and faith! Physically learn the disease and presentation in the literature of the s/s how this foreign material can and will affect your body. While your symptoms may not be presenting and still young make your immune system stronger. As you age and specific to lifestyle people will get certain reactions. Again it presents like an auto immune disease meaning that the foreign material gives you alot of systematic problems and you can get physical problems if the material migrates, compresses, or is sitting on nerves. Your doctor will send you to an orthopedic. He will treat you as if you had an isolated injury. Don't allow them to inject you with steroids or lidocaine. This will only agitate the material and fat around the granuloma. Excercise regulary, do not try and lipo this out cause the surgeon is only removing your healthy fat and leaving you prone to see and feel more lumps, hardening, and discoloration. Remember this stuff is hard inside you and a lipo machine only removes healthy loose liquid plasma fat under the superficial tissue layer. This stuff is deep! Treat your self with herbs and raw vegatables! Most plastic surgeons will take a risk with little petite healthy people that presents with no other complications. The other plastic surgeons realize to perform this procedure it's invasive and can agitate the material if not done properly. It is alot of hours, caution and very time consuming to excise this out your buttocks in an area where soft tissue presents. This area is prone for infection and is an area that needs to be monitored properly. Do not allow any surgeon to lipo, ultra sound, laser or apply any heat because this is what causes the migration and the discoloration. You will most likely hav further problems that will cost you another phenominal fee to do again and all your healhty fat will be gone. The problem will then have to be approached the correct way and guess what they will find reason to not want you as a patient any longer. The inflammation can cause alot if discomfort and cause nerve problems all up and around your back. Sciatica is very common. Plastic surgeons will take your money for consultations however make sure you get something in writing and ask to be a patient if you have further questions. Dr. Gallerani office is common for charging this high consultation fee $200; take pictures of your buttocks, have interns in the room for his benefit and is very selective at the end if he will take you on as a patient. If you are not on a level 5 or 6 ( module they put together) then most likely he will give every reason why he will not move forward with the procedure. The customer service sucks and he is never available. My personal experience is its a money business. If the person wants the material out there buttocks, have the money then move forward with the most conservative approach with surgery options. This can become frustrating when the plastic surgeon does not want to deal with the many complications. The easy way is to give you steroids or pain medication. If you want to subject your life to a treatment plan verses a diagnosis and a good wrk up then stop reading and move forward with causing more harm! Find a doctor and a plastic surgeon that cares about you! Get the most out your consultation if they are charging you fees. Have them write a SOAP (subjective, observation, assessment, and plan) note; have the doctor read your MRI (bring your disc; a plastic surgeon should be able to read this in your presence and have a written narrative of surgery options of your buttocks in a prone position. Have the plastic surgeon give you an impression of the spread of the material In your buttocks. What type of surgery he may perform to remove and How much can he remove of the foreign material. Ask him what are some common symptoms LT and ST that you may experience comparing it to your subjective and the objective. This is what a consultation is about. Is he or she willing to correspond with your medical team to help treat and prepare you for the surgery! This is what a real consultation is about and a plastic surgeon that cares. Dont allow that plastic surgeon to do a face to face and speak to you in a different language (usually rush your conaultaion giving you false hope with no surgery oprtions discussed in details; giving you little time to ask questions) and you have nothing or no direction when you leave there office. Then the plastic surgeon may tell you they do not want to move forward with the procedure via email or a second contact by you. They usually have one of there office staff mediate the correspondence to avoid conflict ! It's a money business and you take control of your life! They train there office staff to get you into there office however this is a business with the "consultations" and not treating which would be alternatives for removing the material out the person buttocks. Best Regards!
If any of you are experiencing severe inflammation and its going around to your flanks, lower back, buttocks, hips and front of thigh where pelvic meet this is from the silicone. Your body is fighting against the foreign substance in your body. The pain is really bad a 20/10. You will also be spiking low grade fevers. It will start to destroy your life to be in this amount of pain everyday. I did not get alot of silicone in my buttocks 7 years ago... Meaning just about $500 worth. However it does not matter how much you will have problems and have to get this out. I am in pain everyday and there is one Dr. I know of so far name Dr. Gallerani in FL. Suggesting is to try and form a support group because this is irreversible along with alot pain and psychosocial problems. Debilitating, deforming to your figure and your system had a foreign substance in it.
Dr. Gallerani in Fl, USA. Get MRI in prone position and bring or mail to him. $200 consultation fee. How much you weigh? Did the prior doctor do "lipo" and remove your healthy fat? You should never allow any doctor to lipo, inject in the area or apply any heat to the area. In the meantime start holistic approach. Juicing and green juice and supplements to build up immune system. Rest, prayer and look on web for silica product which is a powder. Dr name Jennings sell it however try to start detox your body, stretching and excercising.
Dear Ladies It sounds clearly to me that you are jumping to conclusions about the cause of health issues...without any confirmation from a medical professional. To have injected silicone in the body without any problems for numbers of years. Then, after some problems assume its the silicone & rush to surgery without a thorough medical check up is folly. Perhaps it is the silicone..(after many years its unlikely)..either way...do common sense a favor & go to a medical professional..tell the Dr whats going on & let him diagnose accuratley...BEFORE..>you assume abc & waste time & energy whipping yourself into an anxiety frenzy. Not to mention buying a PS a 5 star vacation with your hard earned money. Even if it is on a Care Credit card...you will still have to pay for it. Long term problems from industrial quality silicone injections..(its NOT the silicone that causes the body the problem, its the toxins within the silicone..There are many 'grades' of silicone...Medical grade (sold only to licensed Dr's in the USA) is the only one that should be injected into the body. When large amounts of any silicone (even medical grade) are injected at single sittings (any more than 150mls) there IS a risk of some of the silicone migrating..& causing a clot or blocking the blood flow to vital organs...ie heart, lungs &/or brain. This is ONLY A RISK WITHIN FIRST 24 to 72HOURS OF INJECTIONS...& 'ONLY' WHEN LARGE AMOUNTS ARE INJECTED AT ONE TIME. Long Term Problems: ( lumps, bumps, itching, dark patches etc) are a result of the body's response to the poisons in the unfiltered industrial grades of liquid silicone. The body literally 'walls off these poisons'..to protect the rest of the body..What the person experiences as granulomas...or 'lumps' in & around where the silicone (are you sure it was silicone?? ask to see labels, demand it..its your body..if you must follow this path ) The grey patches are areas of blood vessels that are killed off due to being clogged up with the injectable. So....ladies...please calm down. If you are NOT having any really distressing symptoms in & around the actual area where you had the injections...And its been more than 72 hours since you had the injections...think carefully...research thoroughly...logically...put emotions aside. BEFORE you panic & happily throw thousands of dollars at a surgeon to remove the silicone.. Especially if its purely fear of what MIGHT happen down the road. Surgery is not a 'fix all'..It is a serious undertaking with very big risk factors...not the least being substantial scarring & body deformity due to the silicone removal. Not to mention the risks of general anesthesia & the prolonged painful recovery. I will end on this wise saying..the author unknown DECIDE IN HASTE.....REPENT IN LEISURE!!! Think About It!!
"Ca Shoni" thanks for your opinion however ladies it is the silicone that is the primary cause and the (toxins) problems that occur are systemic from the silicone. The symptoms usually occur 8 to 10 years after systemically. These usually are inflammation and migration to other parts of your body. The "heat" is another cause of the discoloration. We are addressing the "toxins" from the silicone. Everyone concern is the problems from the silicone! No one wants to be on steroids from all the inflammation that occurs from the silicone which the toxins causes. Also we do need to go to the doctor however the people such as myself is a medical professional and went to a doctor that specializes in the procedure to remove. I had no medical background when I had done this! I am leaving these message to help and not challenge anyone opinion however its something we call literature reviews. Updated literature reviews on the disease process and presentation in the human body. Some of these ladies may be suffering from being injected into there gluteus muscle which brings on orthopedic and more problems. Such as nerve damage. We are trying to obtain control of the process. Our bodies are full of mold, bacteria, and fungus from the toxins from the different types of silicone. Some are suffering from compression and migration of the material in the body. So they need a work up and a MRI. Radiologist does not lnow how to read this. Plastic surgeons will use a conservative approach and will not remove unless its really hard, visible and the s/s presenting all over. As I mentioned in many of my post and you mentioned if you cannot get it out depending on how much you got in there we should forever be detoxing our bodies and building up our immune system. How do we do this? You may want to seek an herbalist or educate yourself on vitamins. The substance causes nerve irritability, anxiety, visual disturbances and everyone is different. A common sign is inflammation, lower back pain, nerve pain and hurts when you sit. Read Dr. Susan Kolb book on what the toxins from silicone and saline breast implants do inside our body. The inflammation is what is a killer and you don't want to expose yourself to pain killers and steroids. This is a bigger problem. It's all about being healthy. There is nothing you can do about the appearance. Your skin will turn black, hardened, lumpy and just have a mottled appearance as you age. Please do not allow any surgeon to lipo your healthy fat out. As she mentioned there are granuloma surrounding the material to hold it in one area; however as you age things move around and migrate. Read bout cellular activity and chemical activity in your body! I did agree with if it did not kill you from the beginning the bigger problems are over relative to death. the longer the silicone present the more toxic your body gets. What I think you mean is that the doctor can remove much of the material present if done correctly, however not all and your body will remain toxic from the rest of material being present. So this is why some doctors are just taking your consultation money and then brushing you off because they know this is an invasive procedure and only should be done if you have a rock hard, black, infected butt!!! Remember that some if these ladies put alot of this in there buttocks and have alot of physical complications. Best regards and thx for sharing. The more we can help one another the better! Pray, detox, eat healthy, and exercise. Leave your buttocks alone because the material is present and the more you disturb the material in your buttocks you are taking risk for it to move deeper into your systemic system where toxins develop quickly and build up. Check your liver, kidneys and hepatic function. I will present some lab test to have done however Knowbthat your PCP knows how to read them and can treat fungi, bacteria and mold aggressively. Holistic is better! Remember medication has side affects. may have nodules in they liver or hepatic lesions. This is the material trying to come out your body and the toxins. So clean your liver out!
Does any one know if we can use velashape on silicone injected buttocksto get rid of lumps
Hello ladies has anyone went to Fl or the Dr in NY?
Help! I am in the New York area and I went to Barbara in queens also. Does anyone know a dr that removes it in ny? I'm so scared
Hi. I am so afraid from this stupid decision I made 8 years ago. I'm a mother and a wife and it's so scary. I've been up looking for info on this all night. Just the responses from the doctors are enough to give you a heart attack. Please we don't need criticism it was a horrible mistake!!! I'm looking for a solution to this. I'm developing lumps but no pain or discoloration. I read you can catch staph infection or if it goes into the bloodstream it's worse it can travel to major organs like the lungs. I am starting with a mri then a ct scan to see were this stuff is in my body. Then afterward I need to begin on a Dr. T h at is familiar with this. Keep in mind all cosmetic surgeons accept care credit a flexible payment plan for financing this. I have taken the info on here and I will follow up praying for everyone that is going through this.
Hi vee78, I see that we are on the same boat! Every day of my life I regret doing this autrocity to my body, I can't believe how much it's affecting my life, I cannot wait another year I need to get this shit out of my body! Can you be so kind and email me info of dr's you have researched so far? I'm in knees praying to get help, thanks so much!!