Got 4500cc Done in Total and Loving It! - New York, NY

I had my first set of shots done over 2 years ago....

I had my first set of shots done over 2 years ago. So far I have had 6 sessions from my injector.my ass is jiggly soft and bouncy, no marks or lumps .can't say anything bad about it. I have heard the horror stories yes, but my lady has been doing this for close to 7 years now and her results is always amazing when I send family and friends to her. I get complimented on my ass all the time. Straight women, gay women, gay men, transgendered compliment me on having a great figure. I did it to boost my self esteem and was happy I did it...

example of her work

After 1000cc
Dani

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

You dont receive messages. How can i contact you?
hey dani my name is shelly u look great girl i havnt had ne probelms out of mine etha,except my doctor had a stroke so i heard,and i lost contact.no nums r email infor can b left on here,plz call information and get the num to the goodwill store in jonescreek ga and ask for justin thats my son and he will give u my num.i no its alot to ask but i need more done.plzzz help..

@plumpcherrybk can u call me at ***.com i lost contact with my doctor and need new one.thanks freda

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Look up side effects to illegal hydrogel implants. most times it is used with industrial grade silicone (Home depot kind), cement, super glue. it is not worth dying for! you could have a serious infection, or worse die.

How does your butt look now? Are you happy with the results? Im interested and live in NY. My email is ************.com thanks doll!

As a safety precaution, we have community guidelines against posting personal contact information such as phone numbers, physical addresses, email addresses, etc. in the threads. We do have a private messaging system you can use to share that information with anyone you feel comfortable sharing it with.

@plumpcherrybk..can you pls contact me at ***********.com..would love some more info..thanks girl...:)

I want it done so bad.... U look great Plzzzzzzz email me at ***************.com

I want it done so bad.... U look great Plzzzzzzz email me
Plumpcherrybk how can I get in contact with u Ur email doesn't show

I want it done so bad.... U look great Plzzzzzzz email me ***************.net

I would love to get them done, please email me the details on what I would need to do ***.com

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Can I please have more info on the injections trying to get mines done next week
Plumpcherrybk Ur email doesn't show
I'm from Houston and willing to travel to Dallas anyone willing to give me info
I need a touch up plumpcheerybk. Can you email me?
I had mine done in Dallas, TX I have only had 1 session going back in August for 2nd session. I share the same experience you had no problems and boosted my confidence too. After 7 days the soreness leaves and you can enjoy your new figure ladies but it's all about who you go to for the injections. I went to the ladies that did a friend of mine I saw hers and I waited to see if her and her friends would endure any complications but they didn't and neither did I. The ladies have done this for years so I did trust them more.

Hey capricorn im going to dallas next weekend to get mines done tooo.... I hope im going to the same ppl u went too. .. Here's my email address ***********.com , email me wen u can ... I wanna go where u went where there's no side effects

Hi could u please email ne the info. .trying to get mines did next week while in n Dallas
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Danni can you emile me ***************.com

I love silicone. It looks better than any BBL OR IMPLANTZ