Series of Refirme Treatments - New York, NY

So far I've had 5 out of 6 in a series of Refirme...

So far I've had 5 out of 6 in a series of Refirme treatments over a 6 month period. I am 47 and while I'm lucky not to have wrinkles, I felt my neck skin was starting to feel lax (especially when I turned my head in specific positions).

The process itself only takes about 20-25 minutes. The Dr. puts gel on your face and then does several passes with the Refirme machine. It was painful for me in certain areas for the first few treatments, but I got wise and took Tylenol an hour before and that helped tremendously.

I hear it takes time for collagen to build and for results to be seen. I can't say that I feel any tightening or fullness. I will update in a few months.

Update-I've had about 8 treatments total over...

Update-I've had about 8 treatments total over period of a year and have to say for me...not worth it. I notice absolutely no firming whatsoever, or improvement in tone.

Please keep us updated- I'm in NYC too & am considering doing this but the first review has me pretty scared- acne?? no thanks!!
Spend your money and time on Ulthera! You won't be disappointed!
Ulthera did absolutely NOTHING for me and it was very expensive and very painful

Hi NYC,

Thanks for the review. That's nice you don't have wrinkles, but probably good to start on your neck when you feel it is lax. So everything went well it sounds, how's everything feeling now? Please keep us updated and maybe share pictures if you have a chance.

Thanks,