An Unparalleled Expert - New York, NY

I got a septoplasty and rhinoplasty, and was very...

I got a septoplasty and rhinoplasty, and was very pleased to learn he could work on both the inside and the outside of my nose.

The day of the surgery (my first ever surgery), he was a very calming influence. Later that night he called me to follow up and provide a few more bits of advice. I barely needed pain medication, experienced very little swelling and virtually no bruising. It is clear to me that he was as meticulous and non-invasive as possible, and I was able to be up and about in a surprisingly short amount of time. Now I can breathe through both nostrils amazingly well and I am symmetrical once again.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Khosh was a pleasure from start to finish. From the outset his manner was calm, his tone conversational and his expertise apparent. Leading up to the procedure, he did a great job to prepare me and was patient with my repetitive/excessive questioning. He documented my situation with painstaking detail, and with the help of his secretary they were able to get my procedure completely covered by insurance. There is no doubt in my mind that the pictures and extensive notes he took, as well as his secretary's diligence and savvy, was the reason I got this covered. I could go on and on, but the point is, you should feel 100% confident that Dr. Khosh is the top of the class with unparalleled expertise.