He’s the Best at What He Does! -New York, NY

I had sinus surgery I think over 15 years ago and...

I had sinus surgery I think over 15 years ago and that's when Dr. Pearlman was just starting. I think, in doing plastic surgery. It was something I was debating before but I didn't. Once I started having issues again, I actually spent a lot of time locating him. Once I found that I had to have sinus surgery again, I wanted to do both.

So, I'm very, very protective of myself and hate surgeries and everything, but he and his staff walked me through every little detail. No matter how many times I called or nervous, he really spends a lot of time and attention. Actually, because of him and his staff, they were able to help me also get diagnosed with, after surgery, actually with my asthenia, another medical issue and referred me to another doctor. So, it's like a family environment kind of doctor's office, which I called old school.

I live in Rhode Island and I still go back to him and refer to him for everything. I love him and I harass him a lot. So, it's more than just a doctor's office. He just gives you lots of assurance and keeps you updated in what he is doing, his staff, new products or assurances of anything going on. I was thinking of one thing, and he assured me about my face and my ethnicity in what we could do. I just really like him and my results! He’s the best at what he does!

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Past experience with Dr. Pearlman. He and his staff walked me through every little detail. No matter how many times I called or nervous, he really spends a lot of time and attention. Actually, because of him and his staff, they were able to help me also get diagnosed with, after surgery, actually with my asthenia, another medical issue and referred me to another doctor. So, it's like a family environment kind of doctor's office, which I called old school.

If you don't mind my asking, what additional cosmetic procedures did you get, and were they covered by insurance?

Thanks so much for posting! We'd love to see your photos.