The "Natural" Look - New York, NY

Walking round NYC, I see many derm cases taken too...

Walking round NYC, I see many derm cases taken too far - over full cheek fillers and heavy foreheads . Being a busy mom in her 40's - I wanted to look better but not like I had work done. Dr. Hale recommended Sculptra has a way to gradually add volume but not look artificial or done. Very pleased with the results. The needles were a bit uncomfortable but manageable with the numbing cream.
New York Dermatologist

I have been seeing Dr. Hale for the past few years. She is the ultimate professional - caring first about my skin's health, then making the appropriate recommendations to help achieve (or regain) the look I was going for. I have complete confidence in Dr. Hale, she has a great eye and a light hand. I get frequent compliments on my skin - no one ever guesses I had anything done.

Thanks for sharing, where did you have the volume added?

She injected at my temples, lines both sides of mouth and a little bit under my eyes. I'll back in a couple months for my second treatment.
I wish I'd waited longer than four weeks before my second treatment - as I now am starting to get that over-blown look. :( How many vials did you have?