the best doctor - New York, NY

Today I had sclerotherathy for my spider veins. It...

Today I had sclerotherathy for my spider veins. It was a pretty simple procedure for how nervous I was. Dr. Greuner had the hands of an angel and such a light touch. It was simple and painless procedure. I was in and out of the office in around one hour. My spider veins were disappearing right in front of my eyes!!
New York General Surgeon

I went to see Dr. Greuner today for my horrific spider veins. They have always been hidden behind a pair of jeans. Today I can say that I am finally ready for summer and to wear a pair of shorts! I would recommend NYC Surgical to anyone! I am thrilled with my outcome. Thank you Dr. Greuner & staff for making my legs beautiful again!

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Sclerotherapy community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Sclerotherapy community.