Camouflage Tattoo for Surgical Scars - New York, NY

I had a full face-lift in my early 40's and had...

I had a full face-lift in my early 40's and had been self-conscious about the scars ever since. I had not worn my hair up in almost 7 years. I tried many rounds of laser without any visible change in the appearance of the scars. After a lot of searching, I found out about camouflage tattooing. I had two treatments by Maryam at Dr. Philip Miller's office in New York City. I think there has been a major improvement in the look of my scars. It is not very expensive so I would say it's more than worth it.
When you say "tattoo," what do you mean? I am guessing you aren't getting big black tattoos on your face. Do they simply smooth over the scars and mask them altogether? Elisa Jed | Tansar Mir, MD
Hi! Do you think this kind of camouflage can work on more visible scars? Thanks.

Thank you for sharing your experience.  It would be great if you could post some before and after pics of the treatment.  Visuals are wonderful.

Maryam at Dr. Philip Miller's office

Maryam was amazing. She made me feel so comfortable as I was very nervous to try something so permanent. I had no reason to be concerned. After two treatments, I am now able to go out with my hair up. There is some down time after the procedure. It took me about 2-3 weeks to heal after each session. You have to keep the areas carefully covered with Aquaphor for 4-5 days to prevent scabbing. A month's wait time was recommended between sessions.