Dr. Jay Best Rosacea Doctor New York City - New York, NY

Dr. Harvey Jay treated my rosacea about 1 month...

Dr. Harvey Jay treated my rosacea about 1 month ago and I'm very happy with the results. I have suffered from Rosacea since I was about 13 years old. Every time I went to a doctor, they would tell me there was no cure for rosacea and prescribe me something that just ended up irritating my skin rather than helping it. After years of research I finally found a dermatologist who actually could help me. I got treated by Dr. Jay with IPL about a month ago and the treatment has already made a difference. I have a decrease in flushing and redness and for the first time in years I'm not embarrassed to leave the gym because of my redness!

I'm going for another treatment in about 3 weeks and will write updates on my progress.
Dr. Harvey Jay

I like the fact that it's always Dr. Jay who treats you. I feel like a lot of dermatologists have PAs or nurses treat you with the doctor there to "supervise" and they end up charging you the same amount.

Thank you for starting your review.  Definitely post updates and pictures if you have them.