Well Worth my Wait - New York, NY

So already it has been 1.5 months post op 9/15/12....

So already it has been 1.5 months post op 9/15/12. After I got my rhinoplasty done I thought to myself; why didn't I do this before? It was so easy and the results I got were well worth the wait. Getting a nose job has increased my confidence in interacting with others face to face and has opened a new world of opportunities.

As a professional dancer & entertainer I get more print and video jobs. In the industry looks do matter and your face is all you have to make a first impression.

I had been wanting this for as long as I could remember and things finally added up. I first researched the procedure (found out the good, bad & ugly), then researched doctors & went to consultations, found funds to cover costs and finally found the time off of work to rest. If all of these things, especially the latter, hadn't been available to me I would have had to wait. I tried many times before and failed but I didn't give up!

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is great but I wish he explained what he was going to do the day of the procedure because we had talked about a number of things the times we met before. I would have like to feel like we were on the same page. Also, after the procedure, I would have liked for him to explain what was done and if any problems/changes to what we had talked about occurred. Just remember to ask. The staff is so wonderful and experienced. They made me feel comfortable. They helped me with everything and invited me to call if I had any questions at all (as I had a lot along the way:) They don't take your money then treat you like crap. Waiting time was like nothng. Dr. Slupchynskyj is the best and his experience speaks for itself, you should check him out!. If you want to have ANY facial improvements done come to Dr. S, it was well worth my wait!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience on RealSelf! What did you not like about your nose in the first place that made you want this?