Unbelievable - New York, NY

I had my septo/rhinoplasty done March 8, 2013. His...

I had my septo/rhinoplasty done March 8, 2013. His staff is AMAZING! The anesthesiologist - the best!

Dr. Rizk, Dila and Midtown Surgery called me throughout the weekend to check up.

I had ZERO bruising or swelling around my eyes. After surgery I took a Percocet (bad idea - it made me horribly nauseous). In the evening I took 1 500 mg Tylenol. The next day I had no pain at all and never felt groggy or anything.

It's been 3 days since I got the cast removed and I couldn't be happier. Even with the swelling my nose looks perfect annnnd I can breathe!!! I had an extremely uneven bulbous tip, uneven nostrils, deviated septum,..... He did EXACTLY what we discussed.

My mom and husband who were not happy with my decision to get the procedure done are in complete awe of how much better my nose looks. So much so my mom scheduled a consultation for my sister =)

I can't thank Dr. Rizk enough for everything he's done. Can't wait to see the total transformation in 1 year.

The $13,000 is what I had to pay after the insurance covered the septoplasty, facility and anesthesiologist fees.

Even better =)

Soreness is gone. Still breathing great!

6 Months later....

2 year update

Overall I am very happy with the results. I feel much more confident. Also, I no longer have nose bleeds on the reg and I can breath great! People are constantly telling me what a beautiful nose I have. I'm kinda too shy to say well I got it done. The only thing I wish different is the scar when looking at my nose from the right side. I know others don't see it but I know it's there. I should add I scar VERY VERY easily. My sister also had her nose done by Rizk and there is nothing. I may contact him to see if anything can be done.

I attached photos. They are all untouched. Taken with my Mac so sorry for the resolution.

Good luck!