Unbelievable - New York, NY

I had my septo/rhinoplasty done March 8, 2013. His...

I had my septo/rhinoplasty done March 8, 2013. His staff is AMAZING! The anesthesiologist - the best!

Dr. Rizk, Dila and Midtown Surgery called me throughout the weekend to check up.

I had ZERO bruising or swelling around my eyes. After surgery I took a Percocet (bad idea - it made me horribly nauseous). In the evening I took 1 500 mg Tylenol. The next day I had no pain at all and never felt groggy or anything.

It's been 3 days since I got the cast removed and I couldn't be happier. Even with the swelling my nose looks perfect annnnd I can breathe!!! I had an extremely uneven bulbous tip, uneven nostrils, deviated septum,..... He did EXACTLY what we discussed.

My mom and husband who were not happy with my decision to get the procedure done are in complete awe of how much better my nose looks. So much so my mom scheduled a consultation for my sister =)

I can't thank Dr. Rizk enough for everything he's done. Can't wait to see the total transformation in 1 year.

The $13,000 is what I had to pay after the insurance covered the septoplasty, facility and anesthesiologist fees.

Photos...

Photos...

Even better =)

Soreness is gone. Still breathing great!

6 Months later....

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Online

Hello Happy new year! your nose looks goooooooooooooooooood! and you are gorgeous
hi isobelle, i hope you're still reading this, i sent you an email on here...thanks!
I replied!
Holy crap you are gorgeous!
You look absolutely gorgeous! And you can breathe too! What more could you ask for? Enjoy!
Hey, It was awesome to see your positive experience with Dr Sam Rizk! Your nose looks amazing!! I am still debating about who to choose as my surgeon. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Me and you both ... I think its better to pay more and get it right the first time then to pay half to need to an revision. His work is amazing!! His, prices not so much , lol but he's worth it, and so are we.
Go with your gut! Dr Rizk was the first surgeon I saw and I knew he was the one =) I researched for months online and could never find anything bad written about him. Also, his before/after pics were impressive.
Can you tell me, what exactly a septoplasty ? Does he urge, you to do this procedure, or was this something you wanted or had planned before hand ?
You can read about it online and yes it was something I needed.
Whoa....This is why I keep battling with this Dr. His work is EVERYTHING. And , to me there shouldn't be anything to expensive when its for yourself and your face no less. You look terrific. I think with anything we do, you get what you pay for. I had a quote from another doctor that was decent, but I dont want Decent ,results . I was drastic results . Congrats .
I'm super happy with him and my results. My nose looks better every month. I posted pics taken today so you can see the change over time =)
My dream nose!!!! Your features are to die for girl!!!! Stunninggg
it looks amazing. so happy for you. I am getting mine done may 24th. I hope my results will be just as great as yours.
How did yours turn out?!
Wow you looook amazing!!!! What exactly did you ask him to do? Did he add grafts to create your bridge? It's so perfect now!
No grafts. I just asked him to make me look better and improve breathing =)
Wow!!! Anyone ever tell you that you look like Rihanna? Actually a much prettier one since you don't have her rather large forehead. You need to be on TV girl...gorgeous! Congratulations on your results:)
Thank you =) I get that a lot - only bc of the hair color tho. She is def much prettier- pulchritudinous.
You are one beautiful lady!! It looks so good congrats!! :)
You look like a celebrity! Looks perfect!
Too kind =)
Hey, thank u so much for sharing! You were beautiful even before, but now absolutely stunning. Let me ask u: is it open or closed surgery that u had? Coz it seems u had such a speedy recovery due to closed surgery?