Unbelievable - New York, NY

I had my septo/rhinoplasty done March 8, 2013. His...

I had my septo/rhinoplasty done March 8, 2013. His staff is AMAZING! The anesthesiologist - the best!

Dr. Rizk, Dila and Midtown Surgery called me throughout the weekend to check up.

I had ZERO bruising or swelling around my eyes. After surgery I took a Percocet (bad idea - it made me horribly nauseous). In the evening I took 1 500 mg Tylenol. The next day I had no pain at all and never felt groggy or anything.

It's been 3 days since I got the cast removed and I couldn't be happier. Even with the swelling my nose looks perfect annnnd I can breathe!!! I had an extremely uneven bulbous tip, uneven nostrils, deviated septum,..... He did EXACTLY what we discussed.

My mom and husband who were not happy with my decision to get the procedure done are in complete awe of how much better my nose looks. So much so my mom scheduled a consultation for my sister =)

I can't thank Dr. Rizk enough for everything he's done. Can't wait to see the total transformation in 1 year.

The $13,000 is what I had to pay after the insurance covered the septoplasty, facility and anesthesiologist fees.

BEAUTIFUL! I have to say, one of the best nose jobs I've ever seen on his site. Your doctor was amazing.
Hi, congratulations! I am scheduled for June- so anxious! Plz plz pm me your before and afters!
Hey I added some photos. Hope it helps some =)

Photos...

Photos...
You look like a celebrity! Looks perfect!
Too kind =)
Hey, thank u so much for sharing! You were beautiful even before, but now absolutely stunning. Let me ask u: is it open or closed surgery that u had? Coz it seems u had such a speedy recovery due to closed surgery?

Even better =)

Soreness is gone. Still breathing great!
Hey, It was awesome to see your positive experience with Dr Sam Rizk! Your nose looks amazing!! I am still debating about who to choose as my surgeon. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Me and you both ... I think its better to pay more and get it right the first time then to pay half to need to an revision. His work is amazing!! His, prices not so much , lol but he's worth it, and so are we.
Go with your gut! Dr Rizk was the first surgeon I saw and I knew he was the one =) I researched for months online and could never find anything bad written about him. Also, his before/after pics were impressive.

6 Months later....

Hello Happy new year! your nose looks goooooooooooooooooood! and you are gorgeous
hi isobelle, i hope you're still reading this, i sent you an email on here...thanks!
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon