The Right Doctor - New York, NY

I cannot thank Dr Slupchynskyj and his OUTSTANDING...

I cannot thank Dr Slupchynskyj and his OUTSTANDING staff enough for making this long time endeavor of mine a smooth and hassle free experience.
Dr S' skill, knowledge and free from pretension demeanor were reasons why I unequivocally sided with this Doctor, having consulted several other in the process. Choosing the right surgeon for a rhinoplasty may get overwhelming and it surely did for me during the process, yet seeing your Dr affiliated with reputable establishments, and being able to view result samples from his portfolio should prove reassuring enough you are following the correct path. Loving my new nose !

Delighted with my experience

It has been a week since my cast had been removed and i have resumed work full course on. All adjustments still taking shape however i am already absolutely thrilled with the profile. Both nostrils continue to feel swollen and nose tends to feel stiff and packed in the morning which kind of lets go as day progresses . Partially i pick up on physical exercising.

3 weeks post op

So most of the swelling is gone, i am back working, exercising and things have pretty much fallen back into norm. I will experience occasional congestion ,most of which subsides with the use of saline spray for nose. I continue to treat both nostrils with peroxide solution for cleansing, especially when my job involves constant contact with people, the hand shakes, passing paperwork, running errands during the day like post office and so on - the germaphobic in me doesnt feel like i am ready to face the whole life bit just as yet.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr S takes time to listen. Everything i was looking to achieve in tandem with Dr S proposal of how the procedure would address my goals produced unbelievable results. My areas of concern were septum deviation, a dent in nasofrontal part of nose and dorsum size that did not match my face proportions. Dr S approached all of these in a single procedure and the day my cast was removed it dawned on me how lucky i was to have found him. Grateful for life!