Quickly Satisfied - New York, NY

Dr. S is a Board certified FACIAL SURGEON with...

Dr. S is a Board certified FACIAL SURGEON with years of experience! He has a NYC office, staff was friendly and helpful and Dr. S was ready when I was ready! No rush, yet no wait. :)

Dr. S fixed my fractured nose/ deviated septum and...

Dr. S fixed my fractured nose/ deviated septum and gave me a beautiful straight nose that functions great. I can breathe better, I get less headaches now and I look and feel great. During consultation, he did computer imaging of my nose to give me an idea of what he could do to improve the appearance. I loved it. He was ready for me whenever I was ready and that's what I liked most. I was comfortable with Dr. S working on my face b/c I really liked his before and after photos and he is a board certified facial plastic surgeon. He also seemed very confident about his work and about giving me great results. I am very satisfied with my results and I do recommend him to anyone that is looking into rhinoplasty and trying to choose a surgeon. Thank you for everything, Dr. Slupchynskyj! :)
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the rhinoplasty  community.