Proficient and Presumptuous - New York, NY

I was't happy with my nose and ears. I...

I was't happy with my nose and ears. I asked him to make my nose small and cute but he just did his own thing which I am glad for because my nose is perfectly proportional to my face. My ears aren't exactly what I expected but realistically they are done well and my expectations were too high.

I was very happy with my nose and ears. I asked...

I was very happy with my nose and ears. I asked him to make my nose small and cute but he just did his own thing which I am glad for because my nose is perfectly proportional to my face. My ears aren't exactly what I expected but realistically they are done well and my expectations were too high.
New York Plastic Surgeon

He is a very nice man but is a little arrogant. Overall, he did a wonderfull job, I would only say that I wish he would have spent more time with me.

I agree with your post. Your profile looks beautiful. I got my surgery with him back in Feb. When I first meet him I thought he was a bit arrogant too but I think thats just part of his selling point...he has to seem confident in order to get his patients but overall he was very sweet. My swelling took forever to come down... I regreted getting the surgery at first because there was so much swelling and I thought it was not going to go away...The amount of time it takes for swelling to go down is truly under played by all surgeons in general. I went through an emotional roller coaster for the first 3 months. 6 months out however I am loving how things are coming along. Hope ur feeling the same!
you look good!! What was the exact day that you got the surgery? Yeah the same question as above, what is wrong with your nose/ears that you don't like? Would it be possible to add more pictures?? Thanks! :))

Your nose does look wonderful. What did you not like about it to begin with?

Thank you sweetie and I got lucky I found him.
Your profile looks great.