Proficient and Presumptuous - New York, NY

I was't happy with my nose and ears. I...

I was't happy with my nose and ears. I asked him to make my nose small and cute but he just did his own thing which I am glad for because my nose is perfectly proportional to my face. My ears aren't exactly what I expected but realistically they are done well and my expectations were too high.

I was very happy with my nose and ears. I asked...

I was very happy with my nose and ears. I asked him to make my nose small and cute but he just did his own thing which I am glad for because my nose is perfectly proportional to my face. My ears aren't exactly what I expected but realistically they are done well and my expectations were too high.
This is a helpful post. You're very beautiful, but I can see why you may have wanted your nose a little smaller. Mine is exactly the same from another doctor. After several years I'm still not completely happy with it because it really isn't what I paid for. Getting a revision is so much more expensive & takes longer. I wish these arrogant doctors would just listen to the patients in the first place, or tell us they won't do it. They do not know better what we think is attractive, and there are other doctors with the skill to do it right the first time. He's in my neighborhood & I was looking him up for facial fat injections, but I don't want another doctor who decides for me what I'll be happy seeing in the mirror every day.
I agree with your post. Your profile looks beautiful. I got my surgery with him back in Feb. When I first meet him I thought he was a bit arrogant too but I think thats just part of his selling point...he has to seem confident in order to get his patients but overall he was very sweet. My swelling took forever to come down... I regreted getting the surgery at first because there was so much swelling and I thought it was not going to go away...The amount of time it takes for swelling to go down is truly under played by all surgeons in general. I went through an emotional roller coaster for the first 3 months. 6 months out however I am loving how things are coming along. Hope ur feeling the same!
you look good!! What was the exact day that you got the surgery? Yeah the same question as above, what is wrong with your nose/ears that you don't like? Would it be possible to add more pictures?? Thanks! :))
New York Plastic Surgeon

He is a very nice man but is a little arrogant. Overall, he did a wonderfull job, I would only say that I wish he would have spent more time with me.