Very Pleased With the Surgery - New York, NY

I was very unhappy and my self esteem was very low...

I was very unhappy and my self esteem was very low before the surgery but after the surgery I am very pleased with the results so far. It's only be 2 months. With all that he did nobody can tell that I had surgery done. I feel so much better now then before.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S is very professional, kind, very knowledgeable. I was undecided about the surgery before I meet him but when I meet him and he explained everything I was comfortable with him doing the surgery. The staff was very kind and very helpful. Whenever I called the office with questions the staff was very helpful. I appreciate all that Dr. S has done for me and he understands what I was going through. I am very grateful to have Dr. S as my doctor. I gave the ratings I gave because everything was excellent. I choose Dr. S over other doctors because he is double certified and very professional, not push and very compassionate. Thank you so much for everything!!! L.W. Maryland

Thanks for your doctor testimonial. In order to add it to the rhinoplasty community we need to know more about YOU. More about why you needed this done, how your recovery was, etc. This is all very valuable to the RealSelf Community.