Nose Surgery Is Worth It! - New York, NY

I was extremely unhappy with the shape of my nose...

I was extremely unhappy with the shape of my nose for many years yet also extremely wary of having any type of surgery to change my appearance. When I learned that I did not have to change my appearance drastically and that it would be a natural looking result, I decided to move forward. My nose was not straight (curved a bit), not thin, but very wide and with a large tip. I also wanted my nostrils made smaller. The whole surgery took about 1.5 hours and I felt little discomfort if any when I woke. I am truly happy with my decision and feel my nose finally compliments the rest of my face.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was terrified of having surgery but after two consultations with Dr S., my anxiety was alleviated, and this was my biggest hurdle. I was able to see what my results would be after surgery through "computer imaging". He spent as much time with me as needed and said I could come back as many times as I wanted before making a decision. That was refreshing. I asked to speak with with at least 3 other patients of Dr S and did. They shared my initial fear and they helped me by explaining their experiences from a patient's point of view! Dr. S. specializes in this surgery versus surgeons who work on the entire body as well as face. That was important to me.