1 Month After Op - New York, NY

I honestly couldn't be happier with my results, I...

I honestly couldn't be happier with my results, I was a bit nervous at first due to the bad rep Sam has with african american patients but In the end I went with him because I really didn't want to travel out of state to get the job done lol. I had 2 operations by the way, rhinoplasty by sam and a lower lid blepharoplasty by a different surgeon whom I can't remember the name of at the moment.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

1 Month After Op

Closer look of the after.

Fabulous new look! Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! Any tips for recovery that you can share with others?

You look amazing... How was the procedure as far the healing ? I am really hoping to go with Dr. Rizk for my surgery in Dec. I feel he has the skills , to tackle ethnic noses. Your nose is very similar to mine. What exactly did you ask to be done ?
I'll try to post was new pictures soon, I've just been so busy with college lol, as for the healing it's pretty much completely healed now and there is no scaring at all. When I first went for my consultation I asked him to raise my bridge, slim down my nasal bone and project my tip and he did exactly that.

Little update

Asides from me shaving my head bald nothing much has changed lol, I'm still happy with the results.

I saw on the comments you had something done to your eyes? What did you do? I am looking for options! Did u have filler or surgery
The $12,000 was probably the surgeon's fee only.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-