Magician with a Knife - New York, NY

I did Mentor 325cc under the muscle through the...

I did Mentor 325cc under the muscle through the areola and they look so amazing and natural! I am 4 weeks post-op and you can barely see the scars! I had broken my nose as a teenager and it became crooked and too big for my face.

Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Sadeh online. His photo gallery blew me away. When I met him I was 100% convinced he was the right doctor for me. Dr. Sadeh performed my rhinoplasty and breast augmentation. From the minute I met Dr. Sadeh, I knew he was the one. I had interviewed 2 other very well known plastic surgeons and they did not make me feel as comfortable as Dr. Sadeh. I knew his goal was to enhance my beauty while maintaining a natural look. He didn't make me feel like he was going to chop me up make me look like someone else. Mikal, his office manager, was there for me every step of the way. I have 2 children and I wanted natural breasts with a nice slope and Mikal stayed on the phone with me for over half an hour to finalize the implant size and explained in great detail the difference between all the implant shapes/profiles and incision locations. She is so intelligent and treats me like a friend, not a patient. Dr. Sadeh performed my rhinoplasty so well that even my own grandmother didn't notice I had surgery! He did such a subtle, nice job. I HIGHLY recommend him for everyone. I LOVE the fact he has a background in art and design because that proved to me how meticulous he is and what a perfectionist he would be. Dr. Sadeh and Mikal are so accommodating and never have I met a doctor with a better bedside manner. I am glad he is young because as I age that means I can keep going to him!! Best decision I ever made.