Great Talent & Awesome Staff! - New York, NY

I chose to have my procedure with Dr. S within a...

I chose to have my procedure with Dr. S within a two week break between school and relied on Dr. S to essentially give me the nose I wanted with as minimal downtime as possible. On August the 14th I received a rhinoplasty procedure where fat was grafted from my bulbous tip and an implant (created by Dr. S) was inserted to raise my bridge. it is now literally a little over a week and I am exceedingly happy with the results so far!

NOTE: Although the tip of my nose is still a little bit swollen Dr. S assured me that this is normal with patients who have received fat grafting at the tip, I'll update my review again after Sept. 13th, my follow up appointment where Dr. S will reduce the swelling and inflammation at the tip by injecting steroids to the swollen area, at no extra cost to me.

Thank you for sharing your experience! The fat grafting sounds really interesting. Any way I can talk you into posting your before and after photos so we can visualize what you're describing?

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I initially went through a tedious and extensive search of the best plastic surgeons in New York and I decided to have my procedure with Dr. S after numerous consultations with the best of the best. Dr. S seemed the most relatable and talented, because the cost was fortunately not a big deciding factor in my decision with picking my plastic surgeon, I can ensure anyone the my choice was solely based and assessed on the first consultation. PS. His staff is amazingly courteous and responsive.