Bad NOSE BAD NOSE WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? - New York, NY

Hmm, what is there to say about my experience with...

Hmm, what is there to say about my experience with Dr. Robert Morin's expertise as a surgeon, specifically in the aesthetic/reconstructive field.
COMPLETE G-BAGE! DO NOT EVER - SYKE!
It was totally the opposite of that reaction.
I will aim for utmost clarity and simplicity in my honest and true, hand on the Bible, review.

For this objective I am using for evidence specimen A [BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTO]

1. OLD NOSE : HOLY SH*T WHAT THE F*** HAPPENED TO YOU OH MY ******** GOD
Not to be offensive. But I have a vague memory of falling of my face in a foreign country when I was very young, and it shows. This was off of a bicycle as a I triumphantly learned to ride it on my first attempt. (but watch out for that gravel) When the opportunity to write this review came up, I thought back on the formation of my natural nose and I decided to be afraid to even enquire about it.

Also, I of course had to have one of those king's noses AKA HIDEOUS FKIN BULLSH*T CAMEL HUMP NASAL BUMP

2. Not to be offensive. My nose as of today is literally NEAR PERFECT ; the ANGLE IS AS ELEGANT AS A VIRGIN BRIDE ON HER WEDDING DAY WHICH DOESN'T EVEN EXIST THE Experience - It was ridiculous actually how painless and easy the whole process was. Really it's ridiculous that my face was kind of broken and like...I had a party the whole time.

THIS REVIEW IS ACTUALLY TRUE BUT I AM JUST ECCENTRIC. IT WAS A VERY VERY POSITIVE CHANGE AND I THANK GOD I WAS ABLE TO GET THIS DONE.

WHY DID YOU CHOOSE DR. MORIN? (who the fk is this guy talkin' to?)

- Presentation
a. Dr Morin's website as I did research on EVERY available option through my healthcare provider website was easily the best.
b. Dr. Morin looked smart and younger [did you want the really really old guy changing the shape of your face forever?]
- OFFICE detail (hours, staff, etc.)
a. A+ A+ all around. Just very professional.
b. RIDICULOUS near 24/7 HOURS FOR YOUR WORK SCHEDULED RELATED NEEDS [which I don't have since I 'abandoned my job']. Like I saw Dr. Morin weekly at 8pm in an alley way behind Mc Donald's. -------- joke joke ---------- I saw DR. Morin like after work at 8pm. Amazing ....what's the word....like....not service but....like....like...hospitality but not....like...make it simple for my life... ah forget it.

Ok so what else can I say.

FOR THE GUYS THE RECEPTION AREA IS ALWAYS FIRE YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN BRO? YEP.

And that's it.
PS .PS. *IMPORTANT PS INFO* I can also breathe better, cause it was all messed up from my aforementioned accident at youth. But who cares about breathing when you have a way nicer nose. WHOOOOO HOOOOOO
SERIOUSLY
*IMPORTANT INFO*
PS Robert Morin also corrected various deformities in my nasal structure like a professional so this means he can do real surgeries also in addition to the above.

God bless.

-Ernest Martin R.
Check out my before and after pics on his website
i'm the dummy with the brown waved hair and ugly face

Collage

Here is a consolidated gallery!

Oops

New York Plastic Surgeon

Well this is a unique review... :) Thanks so much for sharing your experience. We'd love to see more of your photos over here on your page if you get a chance. (P.S. thanks for bleeping out your bad words)
You are truly hilarious (had me at the title) and I'm so happy that you're happy with the result! Did you consult w many doctors in nyc? My problem is I dont have a bad bump but I feel my nose is too wide and can't really find surgeons in nyc that do work as remarkable as the ones in CA. I also only want to have rhinoplasty once and don't want to mess it up so I think for now, I'll just invest in something that's not the nucleus of my face (aka, boooobies!)
No actually as I mentioned in that...bizarre review...;) my research was pretty much based off of every last guy/gal that was with my healthcare provider [Horizon at that time]. Some of em were likely practicing in NYC at the time. But from the first appt. I never really had to think about deviating from Dr. Morin ; it was always classy and pro.