Awesome! -New York, NY

I'm a mid 30's male. I've hated my nose for my...

I'm a mid 30's male. I've hated my nose for my entire adult life. I traveled to NYC to visit DR R. (not an easy thing to do if you have an anxiety disorder.)

He was very friendly and knowledgeable. Pointed things out that other doctors did not and even ordered a CT scan because of a deviated septum (another doctor said my septum was "perfect.")

I took a leap of faith and scheduled my surgery. I was so nervous the night before I had to take Ativan. The day of the surgery was so flawless. The nurses were great (Aurora) and so friendly. I remember walking into the operating room, the (very professional and helpful) anesthesiologist told me I would feel a slight burn.

Then I wake up and recover for the next week.

5 Months later. My life is transformed. No longer do I cringe when people see me from a certain angle. No longer do I hate myself. I guess this is superficial, but that's the way life is. Dr. Rizk transformed my life and I love him for that.

If you want to chat with me I can send you pics and more info. No one told me to write this review. I want other people who suffer from a nose they don't like to be able to be happy with themselves.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Google. Dr. Rizk transformed my life and I love him for that.