22 Years Old, College Student. - New York, NY

After watching countless girls in my sorority have...

After watching countless girls in my sorority have an extremely positive experience with Dr. Guida, I finally decided to book my consultation in March of 2013. I scheduled my surgery for June of that year. I was extremely nervous as I had never had surgery before and I have an extreme phobia of blood, needles, and doctors in general. But I really wanted to fix the small bump on the bridge of my nose as well as the marble shape at the tip. Dr. Guida and his staff made my parents and I extremely comfortable, and most importantly, gave me the exact end result that I wanted. To give a few more details, I will say that my face was very swollen and bruised for about a week. The second week, I was able to cover the bruises with makeup, and by week 3 bruising was barely noticeable. I was very careful with my nose for the rest of the summer, but by September I was back to living my life normally without worrying about bumping my nose or being extra cautious. Now, 8 months later I am extremely happy and I can say that this was the best decision I have ever made for myself. My advice to anyone thinking about it is to just do it, because I honestly wish I would have done it sooner.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

We had 2 consultations, and the 3rd meeting was for my procedure. I'm sure if I had wanted to meet another time in between, the staff would have made it happen as they are very helpful.

Hi, I would really love to see some before/after pics, would you feel ok to email them to me? I just want a bump on the bridge shaved down but don't know if I should worry about it.
Hooray for your positive stories! We'd love to see your before and after photos if you'd feel comfortable posting some.
I am glad your surgery was successful. Can't wait for my revision on March 25! Thanks for sharing your experience.