Revision Rhinoplasty Went Amazingly Well -New York, NY

For anyone debating having a revision rhinoplasty,...

For anyone debating having a revision rhinoplasty, I can empathize and was in the same boat. After my initial rhinoplasty, I debated for 2 years whether to get another surgery. However, I still had major problems breathing and I was extremely unhappy with the cosmetic result.

I met with over 10 different plastic surgeons and ENT/Plastic doctors, and ultimately decided on Dr. Jon Turk. He came highly recommended and for good reason. He was one of two doctors who gave me a mock-up frontal picture of what my nose would look like before I booked my surgery. He not only exceeded my expectations cosmetically, and I look BETTER than the picture, but for the first time I can actually breathe!!

I travelled to NY from Miami just to have him operate on me, and I would do it again in a hearbeat. I hope this helps anyone struggling with the very difficult decision! My advice--make sure you go to a highly recommended surgeon because unfortunately he sometimes has patients who went back to their original surgeon for a revison and only find him the third time around!!!

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Referral from friend and neighbor. He has the most amazing bedside manner and he is an expert surgeon. I would recommend him highly to anyone debating on getting a revision rhinoplasty and/or a primary rhinoplasty.

I am considering a revision rhinoplasty too, but I am having second thoughts about going back to my original doctor. I had rhino/septo a year and a month ago and I am really disappointed, I knew as soon as my cast came off that I wasn't going to like it. It was supposed to be such a simple procedure but now my nose is worse than before. Anyways, is there any way you can post a photo or two or your before and after revision rhinoplasty? That would really help!
May I ask how much your revision was? I'm currently thinking I really need a revision as it's been 2 yrs,I'm back in NY&am trying to find some1 that it won't lead to a 3rd.

Wow, you really did your homework. Props to you for that! It's probably one of the reasons you ended up with such a great result. Thanks for sharing!