Revision Rhinoplasty Went Amazingly Well -New York, NY

For anyone debating having a revision rhinoplasty,...

For anyone debating having a revision rhinoplasty, I can empathize and was in the same boat. After my initial rhinoplasty, I debated for 2 years whether to get another surgery. However, I still had major problems breathing and I was extremely unhappy with the cosmetic result.

I met with over 10 different plastic surgeons and ENT/Plastic doctors, and ultimately decided on Dr. Jon Turk. He came highly recommended and for good reason. He was one of two doctors who gave me a mock-up frontal picture of what my nose would look like before I booked my surgery. He not only exceeded my expectations cosmetically, and I look BETTER than the picture, but for the first time I can actually breathe!!

I travelled to NY from Miami just to have him operate on me, and I would do it again in a hearbeat. I hope this helps anyone struggling with the very difficult decision! My advice--make sure you go to a highly recommended surgeon because unfortunately he sometimes has patients who went back to their original surgeon for a revison and only find him the third time around!!!

I am considering a revision rhinoplasty too, but I am having second thoughts about going back to my original doctor. I had rhino/septo a year and a month ago and I am really disappointed, I knew as soon as my cast came off that I wasn't going to like it. It was supposed to be such a simple procedure but now my nose is worse than before. Anyways, is there any way you can post a photo or two or your before and after revision rhinoplasty? That would really help!
May I ask how much your revision was? I'm currently thinking I really need a revision as it's been 2 yrs,I'm back in NY&am trying to find some1 that it won't lead to a 3rd.

Wow, you really did your homework. Props to you for that! It's probably one of the reasons you ended up with such a great result. Thanks for sharing!

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Referral from friend and neighbor. He has the most amazing bedside manner and he is an expert surgeon. I would recommend him highly to anyone debating on getting a revision rhinoplasty and/or a primary rhinoplasty.