HUGE RISK with RIZK. Not Worth It - New York, NY

I didnt need a revision rhinoplasty to begin with,...

I didnt need a revision rhinoplasty to begin with, comparably speaking, but Dr. Rizk convinced me that spending 15k of my money with him would be worth it. WORST DECISION OF MY LIFE. I CANT LOOK IN THE MIRROR WITHOUT CRYING. I never told him to add cartilage to the entire nose, I just thought he was going to add cartilage to the drooping tip. Everyone on the street used to stare at me, now no one looks at me. I dont feel comfortable in my own skin anymore. He completely ruined my face. Do not trust him, he just has really good PR that blocks negative reviews.
I'm so sorry you're not happy with your results. Do you have before and after pics you could show us. I was considering Dr Rick for a revision but after reading the many reviews I'm starting to feel like he's largely favorable to implants and is overpriced. I've already paid 5000 for my first nose job which was a mistake so I'm not solely looking at price, but if he's gonna be charging what he does he better be awesome. I realize there are always going to be some unhappy patients but it seems like there is more than a few so I'll keep doing my homework. Thanks for your honesty.
Is your nose looking any better?
When you wrote your review how long had it been since your revision? And how is it looking now? Any improvements since?
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon