Zero Results with Titan - New York, NY

I went to LaserCosmedica for 4 Titan treatments...

I went to LaserCosmedica for 4 Titan treatments for my inner thighs and butt areas and it did NOT do anything to tighten the skin. It was a complete waste of money. I hear, although it would be off label, that Ulthera would be the best thing to use for skin tightening. Other than Ulthera, Thermage would be the next procedure to use for skin tightening on your thighs.

Laser Cosmetica

I was already going to Laser Cosmetica for laser hair removal and I was told about the Titan machine for skin tightening and I bought the package as I was hoping to get the results that were told to me vs. going to a Drs office for Thermage. Oh well, shame on me, as I should have went with Thermage as the Titan machine did NOT work on my inner thighs and butt areas.

I am going to see a Dr. to get a consult on what would work for me. E.g. Cellulaze, Ulthera or Vasolipo. I do not have a lot of fat in my inner thigh. It is just very stubborn to get rid of and there is some skin laxity.

Now that is upsetting:(    Sorry to hear that you were not able to achieve the results you had hoped for.

Are you going to try one of the other treatments?