A Wonderful Experience! - New York, NY

As a makeup artist with over 20 years of...

As a makeup artist with over 20 years of experience in the beauty industry, I have a great appreciation for the temporary results makeup provides. However, knowing my limitations, I've made myself familiar with talented professionals in the world of plastic surgery and dermatology and often make recommendations to my celebrity clientele; Dr. Trevor Born is at the top of my list.

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Born's attention to detail and natural aesthetic are just a few attributes that have also placed me in his chair numerous times. Whether administering Botox, or using filler to artfully support my undereye area and strengthen my jawline, his discerning eye (along with his talented wife, Dr. Lisa Airan) make a visit to the doctors office a positive experience every time. In fact, having witnessed the results of his surgical hand (thanks to a few friends who are also patients of Dr. Born), I've placed a few mental notes about procedures that if/when needed, I know who to call... If you're considering making a change, be it minor or major, be sure to schedule an appointment to witness Dr. Born's calm demeanor, make note of his wise, conservative appraisal... and if you're smart, allow yourself to be transformed by a master in his field.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Restylane community.