Highly Recommend Dr, K - New York, NY

To look my best (for my age) and feel good about...

To look my best (for my age) and feel good about how I look.

I have had Botox and Restylane between the eyes before and had the area touched up by Dr. K. But I was interested in a better look around the lips and chin, a difficult area to achieve a natural look. I had heard that filling the lip line, even just the outline, as in my case, not volume, was somewhat painful. Dr. K offered an anesthetic if I wished, but I decided to try to do without it. It was in fact not painful, merely pinpricks, although I firmly believe that the skills of the physician doing the injections is all important not only for results but also for the ease of the procedure.

On the chin were a series of small injections of Botox and Restylane, with Dr. K stopping every step of the way to consider the next site with an eye for naturalness. The results were very good and should improve further with time.
I am going back in three weeks for a laser facial to improve the texture and look of my skin. I am very, pleased and highly recommend Dr. K. Cost was for total treatment Botox and Restylane, very reasonable I felt.

New York Dermatologic Surgeon

I chose Dr. K based on her credentials and the reviews on this site. I totally agree with the favorable comments I saw here. Dr K is very professional, pleasant, attentive to what you seek to achieve. She listens to you, answers your questions, proposes a course of action, the pros and cons, the cost, and lets you decide without any pressure. I like that.

Hi New York,

Thanks for the review and welcome to the community. I'm glad you had such a positive experience that was pain free and turned out well. Do you have pictures? Please keep us updated.

Thanks,