Very Happy with Results! - New York, NY

I chose this procedure to treat under eye bags and...

i chose this procedure to treat under eye bags and i chose this doctor because i felt i could trust her with this delicate task.

New York Dermatologic Surgeon

I am in my early 20's and decided to get restylane treatments under my eyes to correct "under eye bags". I did a lot of research online, including using this website, and decided to take action and book a few consultations. I picked Dr. Krant, (she was the 2nd Dr. i met with) and booked my treatment at the end of our consultation because i felt confident i had found the right Dr. for me. She made me feel at ease before, during and after the treatment. I felt she really listened to my worries and her expertise in dermatology made my results look great. i was very scared to get this procedure done at first but now i am very happy that i did and would recommend her to all my friends.

So glad it came out well! It seems the under eyes can be a tricky spot, did you have much bruising or swelling afterwards?

I had some swelling for a few days but not really any bruising. I think the finished results come about after 1-2 weeks. Everyone's skin is different though but overall i am really happy with how my skin took to the treatment and it pretty much took away my under eye bags.

That is awesome that it took away your under eye bags! I'd love it if you would continue to keep us updated on your thoughts on the product, and if you decide to do it again or not.