I Look Great! - New York, NY

I found Dr. Robert Anolik because of a magazine...

I found Dr. Robert Anolik because of a magazine article about him. He's just so impressive. I have been bothered for the past 10 years about what I call "my face falling down." My friends laugh at me but I thought I looked older than all of them. Anyway, I talked it over with Dr. Anolik and we discussed the options of carefully placed filler (he recommended Restylane for me). I was hesitant because I've seen those strange looking people on Real Housewives etc but he emphasized that those strange looking people are a result of the wrong use of filler (too much or too little in the wrong places). So, I tried it and I'm thrilled. I actually look thinner, not chipmunky. And my skin is lifted like it was several years ago. I used 2 syringes and plan to go back in about 6 months for a re-evaluation. Definitely more than worth it. I look and feel great.

New York Dermatologic Surgeon

He's the best.

Agreed. Pics are always welcome :)

Glad to hear you are liking the way your filler came out. If you feel comfortable, I would love it if you would post some pictures so we can see the before & after look. :)

Nice! I always wondered if fillers "lifted" the skin... I look 5 years older than I am and I'm wondering if I should go get filler... Thanks for the review!